Ian's health

Ian's health

Postby bailbath » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:29 am

Hi all just to update you all about my current health. I have had a stroke and been in hospital but home now. I am going to concentrate on my recovery but will still visit the forum as much as am able.
I am weak on my left side but it is mainly effecting my arm. it also has effected my speech. the doctor and physio are helping me to work towards a recovery but expect to take a bit of time.
all the best,
Ian
bailbath

Site Admin

Re: Ian's health

Postby PeterC » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:50 am

bailbath wrote:Hi all just to update you all about my current health. I have had a stroke and been in hospital but home now. I am going to concentrate on my recovery but will still visit the forum as much as am able.
I am weak on my left side but it is mainly effecting my arm. it also has effected my speech. the doctor and physio are helping me to work towards a recovery but expect to take a bit of time.
all the best,
Ian

So sorry to hear this Ian. You take the time to recuperate.

All the very best,

Peter C.
PeterC

Postby chris morris » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:19 am

I'm very sorry to hear this, Ian. If it is of any consolation, two close friends of mine have had very serious strokes in the last few years and both made full recoveries and are now in excellent health.
Best wishes,
Chris
chris morris

Postby Piet » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:19 pm

So sorry to hear this Ian, hope you will recover soon and and will be the same as before. i think of you and Kar.
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby bailbath » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:30 am

Thank you for your words, I feel a little better and will work hard to get fitter. it is tiring though and will take some time. Ian xx
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby wolfgangguhl » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:09 pm

You will be alright I am sure. It seems that therapies have improved a lot and many people in recent years have made full recoveries including the person this great forum is dedicated to: Jerry Lee Lewis.

Not every day will be a great day and not on every day you will see the results of your hard work right away, but over time you will greatly improve.

Wishing you all the strength and love you may need.

All the best,
Wolfgang
wolfgangguhl

Return to Forum