Football!

Postby Andrew McRae » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 am

Henry wrote:
ChrisdeB wrote:Did anyone in the UK see the superb film about brian Clough Damened Utd last night?

It brought back many memories regarding 1970's football

Chris de B

I've saw it in the swedish television several month ago and i really was supriced that Brian was acting the way he was in the film.Of course i belived in what i saw in the film and now it,s wery good to find out that it wasen't true.
Here's a nice interwiew done by the swedish tv many years ago.
Only for you footballfans ofcourse :wink:
http://svtplay.se/v/1789102/fotboll/tip ... ian_clough

I'm not sure about some of the actual content and the representation of 'facts', but the characterisation of Brian Clough himself came across to me as a little understated!
Andrew McRae

Postby ChrisdeB » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Andrew McRae wrote:
Henry wrote:
ChrisdeB wrote:Did anyone in the UK see the superb film about brian Clough Damened Utd last night?

It brought back many memories regarding 1970's football

Chris de B

I've saw it in the swedish television several month ago and i really was supriced that Brian was acting the way he was in the film.Of course i belived in what i saw in the film and now it,s wery good to find out that it wasen't true.
Here's a nice interwiew done by the swedish tv many years ago.
Only for you footballfans ofcourse :wink:
http://svtplay.se/v/1789102/fotboll/tip ... ian_clough

I'm not sure about some of the actual content and the representation of 'facts', but the characterisation of Brian Clough himself came across to me as a little understated!

Like all this type of movie some of thge factual detail has been changed for dramatic purposes, but hey its not a documentry. I did think Michae; Sheen;s performance was superb
ChrisdeB

Previous

Return to Off topic