Guestbook Jerry Lee Lewis Start Page still online!

Guestbook Jerry Lee Lewis Start Page still online!

Postby paperboy » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Guestbook of The Jerry Lee Lewis Start Page still online!

http://books.dreambook.com/jerryleelewis1/1stbook.html

I’ve just “discovered” the guestbook of “The Jerry Lee Lewis Start Page” is still online (!) and it sure was good fun (in most cases..) and interesting reading all the messages again, including the mails with info on “Last Man Standing” Jimmy Rip kindly sent me at the time.

Maarten van der Tol’s excellent website I successfully helped launching and promoted was a huge success.

In each of the ten-thousands of newsletters I sent in total, from the moment of it's launch 'till the moment it stopped, plus the countless messages I posted on the internet etc. etc., I referred to the Start Page.

When Maarten sadly stopped his activities after several years the website had had over a million views… so "not bad" :wink:
Last edited by paperboy on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TV producent John de Mol: “Ik zie het meer als een algemene tendens in dit land, dat wie boven het maaiveld probeert uit te steken altijd op weerstand stuit. Hou het maar bij het oude, doe maar gewoon en doe eigenlijk liever vooral niks. “
paperboy

Re: Guestbook Jerry Lee Lewis Start Page still online!

Postby richjohnson26 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:39 pm

When I first became interested in Jerry Lee, after the London gig of 2004, the JLL Start Page was invaluable. It was how I found out that LMS was in the pipeline and I remember checking it religiously to see what was going on with the album and in the world of JLL in general.

(100th post looking back at where my interest began! Seems appropriate lol!)
richjohnson26

Re: Guestbook Jerry Lee Lewis Start Page still online!

Postby Tommy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:11 pm

The best JLL-page ever done and thanks to that homepage and the only I followed to keep me updated about the killer.
"Don't look at the clouds of tomorrow through the sunshine of today!"

Mick Jagger
Tommy

Return to Manager, fan's and assorted topics