Topaz

Topaz

Postby bailbath » Wed May 25, 2011 7:20 pm

From Lee Lewis on facebook
Sorry I haven't been on to report anything. Dad's dog Topaz, who was 14, passed away last night. It's a very tough time around our house right now. It's tough to lose an animal that's been with you for a major portion of your life. They're just like losing a family member you love. Dad needs every drop of love yall have for him so we can get through this tough time and remember Topaz for the amazing dog he was.

Thanks for all the support,
Lee
bailbath

Site Admin

Re: Topaz

Postby wolfgangguhl » Wed May 25, 2011 9:05 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Very sad. Knowing how much Jerry loved Topaz I can imagine he is having a very difficult time. Let's hope that Topaz went to dog's heaven and Jerry manages to deal with the loss.

I am not joking, everyone who loves animals knows how hard it is to lose them and I think he was one of Jerry's closest friends in recent years. I knew Topaz was very old for a dog and therefore I had been fearing his passing for quite a while.
wolfgangguhl

Postby wolfgangguhl » Wed May 25, 2011 9:24 pm

I set up a message in memory of Topaz at www.chuckberry.de .
wolfgangguhl

Postby Tony Papard » Thu May 26, 2011 6:51 pm

It is very sad to lose a much loved pet, and we all know how Jerry doted on little Topaz. We saw it in the video clips. No matter Topaz wasn't a young dog by any means, it is perhaps even more difficult having had the pet for so long. I hope Jerry can soon recover from this latest loss.
Long ago in Ferriday down in Louisiana, They all watched Jerry play and pump that old piana

My blog: http://www.tonypapard.info/

My Jerry Lee Lewis page:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.papard/JERRYLEELEWIS.HTM
Tony Papard

Return to Manager, fan's and assorted topics