Facebook Lee Lewis

Facebook Lee Lewis

Postby bailbath » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:29 am

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002255643257

Message from Jerry Lee's son Lee. I'm asking all of my friends to friend Jerry Lee and pass it along so Jerry Lee can reach the 5,000 friend cap soon! Let's do this!
"Jerry Lee Lewis
In my opinion Dad should be able to get to the 5000 friend cap on Facebook pretty quick! Please help us make it happen by telling them to get on over to this page and send out a friend request! He knows I'll tell him everything that's on here. So be as candid as you want to be. :)

Thank you so much,
Lee"
bailbath

Site Admin

Re: Facebook Lee Lewis

Postby bailbath » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:33 pm

The page has reached 500 friends some great info and pictures.If you are on facebook add as a friend :D
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby bailbath » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 pm

From Lee -
Got word from Dad over the weekend that some of his friends were there at 3rd Man to hear him rock out! They were: Kris Kristofferson, Ted Danson and his wife. Paul McCartney and Keith Richards were also listening by phone!

More news to come as soon as I get it!

Keep on rockin,
Lee
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby bailbath » Sun May 01, 2011 9:33 am

Lee is dong a great job with Facebook he has 2500 followers so far in a short time. I believe he is aiming for 5000 so if you are able to 'like' on facebook do it.
Ian
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby bailbath » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Lee is doing a great job on facebook keeping us up to date plus he has accumulated a lot of followers-
Friends (4234)
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby bailbath » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 pm

From Facebook

Hey everyone Dad came down with a case of Pneumonia.. So the Chicago show has been rescheduled for December 9th. He wants all of his fans to know he's sorry for not being able to make it, but if you want him to keep playing he's gotta take a break. Keep dad in your thoughts in prayers as we work to get him better again!

On a side note because of Dad getting sick and me being busy running all over the place bare with me as I get caught up with the messages that are in the inbox and friend requests .. I'll have more done by Monday!

Thanks for the Support,

Lee
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby bailbath » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 am

FRom Frankie Jean on facebook

Frankie Lewis
My brother is doing better today:-) We expect him to fully recover:-)
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby bailbath » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:16 am

Lee Lewis-

Dad just got home from the Doctor's office a little while ago and we have an all clear! His symptoms have cleared up and he's on the road to a full recovery! Thank you all for your prayers! May God bless you all!

Thanks for the support!
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby jayhawks » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am

:D GOOD NEWS !! :lol:
I'm a rollin' stone all alone and lost
For a life of sin I have paid the cost
When I pass by all the people say
Just another guy on the lost highway
jayhawks

Postby paperboy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 am

jayhawks wrote::D GOOD NEWS !! :lol:

It sure is! I'm always concerned/worried when he's sick..
TV producent John de Mol: “Ik zie het meer als een algemene tendens in dit land, dat wie boven het maaiveld probeert uit te steken altijd op weerstand stuit. Hou het maar bij het oude, doe maar gewoon en doe eigenlijk liever vooral niks. “
paperboy

Postby bailbath » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:19 am

From Lee Lewis on facebook

Hey everyone I've been out of town working for about a week, but I'm back home now so let the news continue! :)

Dad is almost back to top condition and he's been looking over possible songs for an album he's thinking about doing! He thanks you so much for all praying for him and thinking highly of him everyday!

Keep on rockin!
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby paperboy » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:11 am

x
Last edited by paperboy on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TV producent John de Mol: “Ik zie het meer als een algemene tendens in dit land, dat wie boven het maaiveld probeert uit te steken altijd op weerstand stuit. Hou het maar bij het oude, doe maar gewoon en doe eigenlijk liever vooral niks. “
paperboy

Postby bailbath » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 am

From facebook-
Partly cloudy day here in Mississippi, but that's not keeping us down!

I hope everyone in Europe is getting ready for the Killer to come stompin through!! Just a few more weeks and it'll be time to get on that big plane and fly on over to rock!!

We hope all of you are doing well! So keep on rockin!
Lee Lewis
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby bailbath » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:33 pm

(4890) That's how many friends Lee Lewis has already got heading for his target of 5000 so if you have not friended him go to this pagehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002255643257
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby bailbath » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Some rumours have been spreading regarding the upcoming tour Lee has just put this on facebook-

Let me dispel the rumors. The European tour isn't canceled. Dad leaves tomorrow. Yall know how things can go with promoters and deals .. Either way the Killer will be rockin yall soon!

Thanks for the support,
Lee

then Ronald Sickens de Wal said- Guys i have the official no go the tour is cancelled

Lee replied -

Unless they're lieing to us now Ronald. The tour is a go ahead and Dad is getting on a plane to play his shows tomorrow. IF this is not the case and they have him getting on a plane for no reason tomorrow and they have canceled the shows then they need to call us ASAP
bailbath

Site Admin

Next

Return to Manager, fan's and assorted topics