ukcountryradio.com Jonny Williams

ukcountryradio.com Jonny Williams

Postby jonny williams » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:38 pm

just to let you know im doing my bit for promoting the album, in a small way i know but managed to cram some songs in wednesdays show !

'This month Red Hot Rockabilly Hour, recorded and sent for broadcast, featuring The new Jerry Lee Lewis album 'Mean Old Man' songs from Rayburn Anthony...not forgetting the UK's very own premiere rockabilly band 'The Slingshots.
Tune in at 8pm Wednesday or Thursday at 4pm to www.ukcountryradio.com
jonny williams

Postby bluesinc. » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:40 pm

great! :thumbsup
www.girmindl.at

first there was dorothy and then came jane, look out myra you´re looking insane, c´mon jaren you´re struttin´ the stuff, i think i´ll take pumpkin cause i can´t get enough
bluesinc.

Re: ukcountryradio.com Jonny Williams

Postby thrund » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:46 pm

jonny williams wrote:just to let you know im doing my bit for promoting the album, in a small way i know but managed to cram some songs in wednesdays show !

'This month Red Hot Rockabilly Hour, recorded and sent for broadcast, featuring The new Jerry Lee Lewis album 'Mean Old Man' songs from Rayburn Anthony...not forgetting the UK's very own premiere rockabilly band 'The Slingshots.
Tune in at 8pm Wednesday or Thursday at 4pm to www.ukcountryradio.com

I don't think it's a small way, it's a good way to promote an album before it goes on sale in the UK.
Look back, for LMS it was Dave Cash in his RnR Hour on BBC Kent who played on air Killers songs in the UK at first....after it was released there.

Thomas
thrund

Postby jonny williams » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:22 pm

thanks guys....i've given the release date.....and given the forum a plug !!
jonny williams

Postby bailbath » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 am

jonny williams wrote:thanks guys....i've given the release date.....and given the forum a plug !!

Thanks Jonny x looking forward too it :D
bailbath

Site Admin

Return to Manager, fan's and assorted topics