We're headin' in the right direction..

We're headin' in the right direction..

Postby paperboy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:25 am :D
TV producent John de Mol: “Ik zie het meer als een algemene tendens in dit land, dat wie boven het maaiveld probeert uit te steken altijd op weerstand stuit. Hou het maar bij het oude, doe maar gewoon en doe eigenlijk liever vooral niks. “
paperboy

Re: We're headin' in the right direction..

Postby Piet » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:54 am

As we all can read in the "Who's on line" at the bottom of the forum :roll:
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby paperboy » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 am

Apparently the fact that “all of a sudden” we’re having more users than ever (“purely coincidental” of course… :wink: ) is still no reason for any optimism on “certain members’” part. “Members” who’ve continuously complained about the forum being more dead than alive, lack of news etc. etc. (not to mention “their” countless other “complaints” to put it mildly….) and don’t seem to realize “their” constant complaining “won’t help and change things” (on the contrary….) but contributing news does (as proven)

P.S. I’ve experienced not having to use my reading glasses for the message above as something very positive so thanks for that :D .
Last edited by paperboy on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TV producent John de Mol: “Ik zie het meer als een algemene tendens in dit land, dat wie boven het maaiveld probeert uit te steken altijd op weerstand stuit. Hou het maar bij het oude, doe maar gewoon en doe eigenlijk liever vooral niks. “
paperboy

Postby Dave McKee » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:44 pm

"P.S. I’ve experienced not having to use my reading glasses for the message above as something very positive so thanks for that"

Ha-Ha - me too!
Dave McKee

Return to Forum