Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Postby PeterC » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:18 pm

Happy Birthday today to Vuretrusype (29), ralreulourn (29), LWJerome (28), SingleLady (28), Frofpleloargo (27), NoraAddis41 (25)... Seriously, how many members on this forum are actually real?
PeterC

Re: Happy Birthday

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:32 pm

:lol:
wolfgangguhl

Postby bailbath » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Yep there are some lurkers and spammers here but whenever i can i delete delete delete and ban the ip of dubious members.
Ian
bailbath

Site Admin

Postby MarkusR » Thu May 01, 2014 7:57 pm

it is a matter of fact, that there are only 10 people posting and that's it.
and there are a handful of people who makes good pics and share.
then there a much less people who record (illegally!) an audio and share.
now there a one are two cats that make a good to watch video recording and share it.

All the rest of 'em are only "important".
They know Jerry and company for several decades, but you won't get a single piece of recordet stuff! :evil:
They are important to themself and proud to say "I know Jerry personally!"

Maybe this doesn't fit into the 'happy birthday' subjekt, but it's the truth.

MarkusR
MarkusR

Postby PeterC » Thu May 01, 2014 11:14 pm

MarkusR wrote:All the rest of 'em are only "important".
They know Jerry and company for several decades, but you won't get a single piece of recordet stuff! :evil:

To be fair, not everyone tapes or films shows, and why should they if they don't want to? Of course, I WISH they all did, but they're entitled to enjoy JLL in their own way. Anyway, most of those who know Jerry personally (at least on the forums) have usually shared many photos, stories and anecdotes.

I personally have never filmed shows, but I have made audio recordings... and they took away the enjoyment to a degree as I knew I had to be careful about cheering or clapping too loudly. Having said that, I'd still do so if I didn't think others were taping the shows.
PeterC

Postby Piet » Fri May 02, 2014 7:18 am

:wink:
PeterC wrote:
MarkusR wrote:All the rest of 'em are only "important".

To be fair, not everyone tapes or films shows, and why should they if they don't want to? Of course, I WISH they all did, but they're entitled to enjoy JLL in their own way. Anyway, most of those who know Jerry personally (at least on the forums) have usually shared many photos, stories and anecdotes.

I personally have never filmed shows, but I have made audio recordings... and they took away the enjoyment to a degree as I knew I had to be careful about cheering or clapping too loudly. Having said that, I'd still do so if I didn't think others were taping the shows.
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Return to Forum