Whole Lotta Celebratin’ Goin’ On: 85 Years of The Killer

Re: Whole Lotta Celebratin’ Goin’ On: 85 Years of The Killer

Postby Piet » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:13 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:No Phoebe, instead the current list of celebrities lined up to celebrate “The Killer” now includes: Andy Grammer, President Bill Clinton, Billy F Gibbons, Bonnie Raitt, Brenda Lee, Chris Isaak, Chris Janson, Drew Carey, Elton John, Freda Payne, Gavin DeGraw, Jacob Tolliver, James Burton, Jerry Kennedy, Jerry Phillips, Jimmy Swaggart, Joe Walsh, John Fogerty, Keith Richards, Kris Kristofferson, Lee Ann Womack, Linda Gail Lewis, Lindsay Ell, Marty Stuart, Mickey Gilley, The Beach Boy’s Mike Love, Nancy Wilson, Peyton Manning, Priscilla Presley, Randy Houser, Ringo Starr, Tanya Tucker, Tom Jones, Willie Nelson and Wink Martindale along with appearances from Jerry Lee Lewis’ road band, Kenny Lovelace, Ray Gann and Kenny Aronoff.

https://jerryleelewis.com/event/whole-l ... he-killer/

And all of that in 2 hours time :roll:
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:10 pm

According to Murray Silver on Facebook, Phoebe is not allowed to meet or talk to her father. The lawsuits against her were apparantly financed by Steve Bing. On top of that Phoebe is now chronically ill.

Whether Judith's anger is justified or not I don't know. She is also not on good terms with Kerrie.

I am sure if Jerry truly wanted to he could pick up the phone and call Phoebe, but who knows what he really thinks of her nowadays.
wolfgangguhl

Postby PeterC » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:18 pm

Really sorry to hear that Phoebe's ill! And I thought Kerrie was welcome at the ranch these days?
PeterC

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:40 pm

That's what I originally thought as well. But it seems she is not welcome at the ranch at all. Kerrie runs a group called "Jerry Lee and Kerrie Lewis" on Facebook where she is sharing old memories and photos and Judith commented on it, accusing Kerrie of taking advantage of Jerry's name.
wolfgangguhl

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:20 pm

And according to Murray on Facebook, Phoebe lost at least some of these court battles and is now bankrupt.
wolfgangguhl

Postby PeterC » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:51 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:And according to Murray on Facebook, Phoebe lost at least some of these court battles and is now bankrupt.

Dreadful!!! :cry:
PeterC

Postby wolfgangguhl » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Well, certainly Jerry looks old, but also happy and healthy in Judith's hands. To be honest that's all that matters to me.

I try not to interfere with their private affairs. It is not my business and I know way too little about it to be able to comment.

But from my impression he hasn't been as happy as he is now since his childhood and teenage years when he was with his parents. Peace at last.
wolfgangguhl

Postby Piet » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:02 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:Well, certainly Jerry looks old, but also happy and healthy in Judith's hands. To be honest that's all that matters to me.

I try not to interfere with their private affairs. It is not my business and I know way too little about it to be able to comment.

But from my impression he hasn't been as happy as he is now since his childhood and teenage years when he was with his parents. Peace at last.

For a man of his age he's certainly happy, what a difference with the times when he could screw around and cheated on all all the other wifes he had. Being taken care of at this age of 85 he shure is slowing down the last 20 year or so. This all doesn't mean we still have to see him as the man we loved for his music.
That episode is long gone and in my eyes he's turned into "An old fool" as he used to sing in one of his songs. Now you're gonne say we don't have t interfere in his (their) personal life.
Yes we certainly have the right to do that, especialy in this case were he is surrounding himself with man like Bill Clinton who'se being connected to that pedofile Jeffrey Epstein. (Maybe Bill admires Jerry also for marying a 13 year old).

What kind of men is Jerry allowing that bitch to sue his own daughter who helped him out so many years of her life.
To me, Jerry's long dead already and he died together with all those other rockers before him. I hope you all are watching and enjoying that show but think about what he really achieved in his life, two suns dead, one daughter he does't care about and whats left are the one's looking at the money their after.

I'm glad some of you are happy with that bitch who is surrounding him and keeping her eyes on the money and try to make some more if possible.
Yes she's posting pictures on FB but be honest, do we want to see thise picturen of that old fool, not for my pleasure I can teel you from te bottem of my heart.

I hope when I'm turning 85 I will be surrounded by all of my children and grandchildren , that's the greatest gift in a lifetime you can get but some of you are to young to understand what the real gifts in life are, and I can tell you that it has nothing to do with money at all.
Last edited by Piet on Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby PeterC » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:34 pm

I agree with Wolfie that we shouldn't interfere with Jerry's private life, BUT I don't believe he's truly happy if he can support such a treatment to his own daughter, particularly if she's ill. :?
PeterC

Postby wolfgangguhl » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:48 pm

Quite a few JLL fans are unhappy with Bill Clinton's appearance tomorrow. I also consider him a questionable character, but he is a devoted music fan (he has got great taste in music), is on good terms with Jerry (who is also on good terms with Trump by the way) and is a former president of the USA and so far has not been proved guilty of the things many people accuse him of. I leave it there.
wolfgangguhl

Postby wolfgangguhl » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:42 pm

Apparantly JLL will react to the accompanying online chat. I did not want to stay up at first, but am now considering it.
wolfgangguhl

Postby wolfgangguhl » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:23 am

The birthday special and tribute was very well done! Thank you to everyone who contributed! Long live Jerry Lee Lewis!
wolfgangguhl

Postby ChrisdeB » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:34 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:And according to Murray on Facebook, Phoebe lost at least some of these court battles and is now bankrupt.

Where is your source for this? I didn't see Murray write any thing of the sort!
ChrisdeB

Postby ChrisdeB » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:36 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:Quite a few JLL fans are unhappy with Bill Clinton's appearance tomorrow. I also consider him a questionable character, but he is a devoted music fan (he has got great taste in music), is on good terms with Jerry (who is also on good terms with Trump by the way) and is a former president of the USA and so far has not been proved guilty of the things many people accuse him of. I leave it there.

Oh the irony!
ChrisdeB

Postby ChrisdeB » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:39 pm

Piet wrote:
wolfgangguhl wrote:Well, certainly Jerry looks old, but also happy and healthy in Judith's hands. To be honest that's all that matters to me.

For a man of his age he's certainly happy, what a difference with the times when he could screw around and cheated on all all the other wifes he had. Being taken care of at this age of 85 he shure is slowing down the last 20 year or so. This all doesn't mean we still have to see him as the man we loved for his music.
That episode is long gone and in my eyes he's turned into "An old fool" as he used to sing in one of his songs. Now you're gonne say we don't have t interfere in his (their) personal life.
Yes we certainly have the right to do that, especialy in this case were he is surrounding himself with man like Bill Clinton who'se being connected to that pedofile Jeffrey Epstein. (Maybe Bill admires Jerry also for marying a 13 year old).

What kind of men is Jerry allowing that bitch to sue his own daughter who helped him out so many years of her life.
To me, Jerry's long dead already and he died together with all those other rockers before him. I hope you all are watching and enjoying that show but think about what he really achieved in his life, two suns dead, one daughter he does't care about and whats left are the one's looking at the money their after.

I'm glad some of you are happy with that bitch who is surrounding him and keeping her eyes on the money and try to make some more if possible.
Yes she's posting pictures on FB but be honest, do we want to see thise picturen of that old fool, not for my pleasure I can teel you from te bottem of my heart.

I hope when I'm turning 85 I will be surrounded by all of my children and grandchildren , that's the greatest gift in a lifetime you can get but some of you are to young to understand what the real gifts in life are, and I can tell you that it has nothing to do with money at all.

The irony of a man who is such a misogynist who beat up etc to end up being controlled by his wife!
ChrisdeB

PreviousNext

Return to @Live