Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.



Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby wolfgangguhl » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:45 pm

Piet wrote:
wolfgangguhl wrote:
Makes absolutely no sense to me, feeling sorry for a guy you don't care about? :? :roll: :twisted:

Would you give me the defination of a guy please?


Sure, a guy is a guy.
wolfgangguhl

 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby Piet » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:16 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:
Piet wrote:
wolfgangguhl wrote:
Makes absolutely no sense to me, feeling sorry for a guy you don't care about? :? :roll: :twisted:

Would you give me the defination of a guy please?


Sure, a guy is a guy.

But we were talking about an old man :D
My life will never be the same.
Piet

User avatar
 
Posts: 2580
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: Rosmalen, The Netherlands

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby wolfgangguhl » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:40 pm

JERRY LEE LEWIS
03.11.20 - Nesbit, MS - Election

Jerry votes in person on election day.
wolfgangguhl

 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby PeterC » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:46 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:JERRY LEE LEWIS
03.11.20 - Nesbit, MS - Election

Jerry votes in person on election day.


Who for? :wink:
PeterC

User avatar
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby wolfgangguhl » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:02 pm

The answer is in a way hidden in the sentence. 8)
wolfgangguhl

 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby wolfgangguhl » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 pm

You & I and probably most members on here of course know who he voted for. But I appreciate the fact he does not comment on it or makes political statements as other artists do.
wolfgangguhl

 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby PeterC » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:19 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:You & I and probably most members on here of course know who he voted for. But I appreciate the fact he does not comment on it or makes political statements as other artists do.


I agree totally! Artists that support particular politicians or parties also automatically alienate a significant proportion of their fans.
PeterC

User avatar
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby wolfgangguhl » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:20 pm

JERRY LEE LEWIS
15.11.20 - Southaven, MS - Private Function

Photo of Jerry taking a meal while in bed is being taken and published. Jerry looks happy. He is a steak man, Judith lets us know.
wolfgangguhl

 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby Piet » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:14 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:JERRY LEE LEWIS
15.11.20 - Southaven, MS - Private Function

Photo of Jerry taking a meal while in bed is being taken and published. Jerry looks happy. He is a steak man, Judith lets us know.

Just be honest, is this what we need to know :roll:
My life will never be the same.
Piet

User avatar
 
Posts: 2580
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: Rosmalen, The Netherlands

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby PeterC » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:24 pm

Piet wrote:
wolfgangguhl wrote:JERRY LEE LEWIS
He is a steak man, Judith lets us know.

Just be honest, is this what we need to know :roll:


Image
PeterC

User avatar
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby wolfgangguhl » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:20 pm

JERRY LEE LEWIS
04.12.20 - Southaven, MS - Private Function

A photo shows the interlocking hands of Mr and Mrs Killer.
wolfgangguhl

 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby wolfgangguhl » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:48 pm

JERRY LEE LEWIS
14.12.20 - Southaven, MS - Private Function

Jerry and Judith appear on a new photo together.
wolfgangguhl

 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby wolfgangguhl » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:37 pm

JERRY LEE LEWIS
25.12.20 - Southaven, MS - Christmas Message

In a video originally shown on his wife's Facebook Page and shared on The Lewis Ranch Facebook Page, Jerry Lee Lewis wishes his fans a Merry Christmas and is obviously looking forward to the new year:
https://www.facebook.com/Judithcoghlanl ... 0071357218
wolfgangguhl

 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby wolfgangguhl » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:03 pm

JERRY LEE LEWIS
31.12.20 - Southaven, MS - New Year's Eve

Jerry spends New Year's Eve in bed with his dog and receives a kiss from Judith at midnight.
wolfgangguhl

 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Public appearances and other events/non ticketed.

Postby PeterC » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:06 am

wolfgangguhl wrote:JERRY LEE LEWIS
31.12.20 - Southaven, MS - New Year's Eve

Jerry spends New Year's Eve in bed with his dog and receives a kiss from Judith at midnight.


Was he ill?
PeterC

User avatar
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to @Live

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron