Fanclub

Fanclub

Postby Piet » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:07 pm

The International Jerry Lee Lewis Fanclub

Let there be no misunderstanding, Jerry's fans should all be united into the one and only fanclub, run for more than 44 years by Wim de Boer, Jan Hendrikxstraat 22 5684XJ BEST the Netherlands.
You can make your choice between the different forums but don't forget the one and only fanclub. :!:

Piet
Piet

Postby peterchecksfield » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:18 pm

Actually since Colin Phillips' & Kerrie Lewis' fanclubs have folded I think it really is the one & only JLL fanclub...
peterchecksfield

Postby Piet » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:29 pm

I know that smartass, but the point is that we all should join the fanclub and there's only one. :twisted:

Piet
Piet

Postby Benny » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:21 pm

I've been a member for about one year now and just renewed my subscription. Before that I always thought joining a fan-club was a bit nerdy and silly, but then again, I never liked another artist as much as Jerry and once I saw how much work and passion goes into that magazine, I even ordered a stack of back-issues. Good stuff!
Benny

Postby Richard Harvey » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:53 am

I've not had an FBM for ages, and my subs are okay, I sent Barry some money months back :(
Richard Harvey

Fireball Mail

Postby Tony Papard » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:05 am

There have been problems with Fireball Mail in UK. I finally got my first issue of 2007 via Piet, after I received the second edition.

Hopefully things are OK now, but Richard I should check with Barrie or write Wim direct.

Tony
Long ago in Ferriday down in Louisiana, They all watched Jerry play and pump that old piana

My blog: http://www.tonypapard.info/

My Jerry Lee Lewis page:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.papard/JERRYLEELEWIS.HTM
Tony Papard

Postby Richard Harvey » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:51 am

Cheers. I will.
--
Richard Harvey

Your picture

Postby Tony Papard » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:54 am

LOVE your picture of the crying Jimmy Swaggart apologizing to his wife and the Assembly of God elders for consorting with prostitutes!

Just so long as people don't think its you! :D
Long ago in Ferriday down in Louisiana, They all watched Jerry play and pump that old piana

My blog: http://www.tonypapard.info/

My Jerry Lee Lewis page:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.papard/JERRYLEELEWIS.HTM
Tony Papard

Re: Your picture

Postby peterchecksfield » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:32 pm

Tony Papard wrote:LOVE your picture of the crying Jimmy Swaggart apologizing to his wife and the Assembly of God elders for consorting with prostitutes!

Hahaha, I can just see Richard doing this in a Wolverhampton church on a sunday morning! :lol:
peterchecksfield

Trouble with the fanclub??

Postby Piet » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:58 pm

If anyone of you have problems with recieving the Fireball Mail you can send a mail to wim.fbm@12move.nl or his son Freddy at fdeboer@tbvwonen.nl and thay will clear the problem right away.
In case you're still not satisfied you're free to drop me a line at p.versteijnen@home.nl and I will contact Wim. :!:

Piet
Piet

Postby Maarten K. » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:58 am

The new FBM is on his way. I received my copies yesterday. Again a very nice issue with great reports of Peter H.
Also I really enjoyed Piet's pictures of the European tour. Especially the one of Jerry entering the stage and when Jerry walks to his car after the concert.

Piet, is it possible for you to post these pictures (and maybe other pictures of this tour) in full colour and size? That would be great and I'm sure others will enjoy them too.

By the way, for only an extra 5 euro's I now receive both the Dutch and the English version of FBM. Very cheap and Wim explained that little extra money helps out the fanclub.

So, keep an eye out for your mailman/ woman!
Maarten K.

Pictures

Postby Piet » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:13 pm

Just trying things out, the best is, of course, joining the fanclub as you pointed out.
Piet

Re: Pictures

Postby Maarten K. » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Piet wrote:Just trying things out, the best is, of course, joining the fanclub as you pointed out.

This works really well. Thanks a lot Piet! Do you have time to upload the one of Jerry before entering the stage? That one is great as well. It is just like he is rolling up his sleaves before entering a boxing ring.
Maarten K.

Postby Piet » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 pm

All these pictures are exclusive for the Fireball Mail but since this forum is on the winning hand.
Piet

Postby rockin532000 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:23 am

Thanks a lot indeed for these pictures.

Is that Tex on the right side of the first picture? Which brings me to the point that we should invite Tex to join this forum. I think he will feel much better with this one.

Best Wishes
Joerg

P.S. And yes I do have the Fire Ball Mail.... :wink:
rockin532000

Next

Return to Archive