Jerry Lee's Children



Postby Tim in St. Louis » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:32 am

Unless Jerry's spelled it out otherwise, I can't imagine Phoebe won't be calling the shots.
Tim in St. Louis

 
Posts: 463
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:05 am

Postby peterchecksfield » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:39 am

Tim in St. Louis wrote:Unless Jerry's spelled it out otherwise, I can't imagine Phoebe won't be calling the shots.


Why should she get more than Lee? And the ranch is still (as far as I know) in Cecil's name.
peterchecksfield

 

Postby bailbath » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 am

peterchecksfield wrote:
niek81 wrote:Since the cricis between the both forums I think, as some people keep saying on the other forum as well: make sure that you explain where you got the info from. From the other forum or someone else...;)
Niek


f**k off


I would always expect our members to quote a source for a story unless that source did not want to be quoted or it was their own story, as Peter and Graham seem to got the info from the same source/ same time, there was no need for Peter to quote the other Forum. It seems a bit daft to say there is a crisis between the forums as i don't know about any crisis that is threatening this forum!! I will leave it up to the individual to judge the quote situation for whatever info they get. Sometimes what may seem new to someone, maybe is old news to someone else! It would be also remiss if anyone of us kept info in case someone else had already said it. So mistakes happen i think we all need to step back and not get too upset about what we see as a fact until it is a fact. It would be hard to police quotes unless it was a blatant situation anyway. I would rather any arguments or disagreements on the Yahoo forum didn't taint our forum here. That said it's going to happen i know but I don't want to let situations get out of hand and I will step in.
All the best
Ian (listening to When two worlds collide :P )
bailbath

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2649
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 7:49 am
Location: Bath, uk

Postby niek81 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:40 pm

peterchecksfield wrote:
niek81 wrote:Since the cricis between the both forums I think, as some people keep saying on the other forum as well: make sure that you explain where you got the info from. From the other forum or someone else...;)
Niek


f**k off


I was just pointing to your never ending posts on the Yahoo Forum about this forum and all it's treasures, and the always sharp eye you have there in case anymone might accidently forget to mention this forum when they post something they found here...

But ooops, I forgot one thing; for you everything is allowed, because you are Peter who seem to love it to create an atmosphere like this (I still remember the reason why you rejoined the Yahoo forum, as you posted it here) and we all laugh about that.

So, sorry, for a moment I forgot that...
niek81

 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:54 pm
Location: Eindhoven

Postby peterchecksfield » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:45 pm

niek81 wrote:
peterchecksfield wrote:
niek81 wrote:Since the cricis between the both forums I think, as some people keep saying on the other forum as well: make sure that you explain where you got the info from. From the other forum or someone else...;)
Niek


f**k off


I was just pointing to your never ending posts on the Yahoo Forum about this forum and all it's treasures, and the always sharp eye you have there in case anymone might accidently forget to mention this forum when they post something they found here...

But ooops, I forgot one thing; for you everything is allowed, because you are Peter who seem to love it to create an atmosphere like this (I still remember the reason why you rejoined the Yahoo forum, as you posted it here) and we all laugh about that.

So, sorry, for a moment I forgot that...


There's no such thing as the Yahoo "forum"; it's just a message board.

Again, f**k off.
peterchecksfield

 

Postby Tony Papard » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:02 pm

peterchecksfield wrote:
niek81 wrote:
peterchecksfield wrote:
niek81 wrote:Since the cricis between the both forums I think, as some people keep saying on the other forum as well: make sure that you explain where you got the info from. From the other forum or someone else...;)
Niek


f**k off


I was just pointing to your never ending posts on the Yahoo Forum about this forum and all it's treasures, and the always sharp eye you have there in case anymone might accidently forget to mention this forum when they post something they found here...

But ooops, I forgot one thing; for you everything is allowed, because you are Peter who seem to love it to create an atmosphere like this (I still remember the reason why you rejoined the Yahoo forum, as you posted it here) and we all laugh about that.

So, sorry, for a moment I forgot that...


There's no such thing as the Yahoo "forum"; it's just a message board.

Again, f**k off.


And Kay's convinced it's a fan club, or branch of it, which she's been running since 1957!
Long ago in Ferriday down in Louisiana, They all watched Jerry play and pump that old piana

My blog: http://www.tonypapard.info/

My Jerry Lee Lewis page:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.papard/JERRYLEELEWIS.HTM
Tony Papard

User avatar
 
Posts: 1435
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: London, England, EU

Postby niek81 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:05 pm

peterchecksfield wrote:
niek81 wrote:
peterchecksfield wrote:
niek81 wrote:Since the cricis between the both forums I think, as some people keep saying on the other forum as well: make sure that you explain where you got the info from. From the other forum or someone else...;)
Niek


f**k off


I was just pointing to your never ending posts on the Yahoo Forum about this forum and all it's treasures, and the always sharp eye you have there in case anymone might accidently forget to mention this forum when they post something they found here...

But ooops, I forgot one thing; for you everything is allowed, because you are Peter who seem to love it to create an atmosphere like this (I still remember the reason why you rejoined the Yahoo forum, as you posted it here) and we all laugh about that.

So, sorry, for a moment I forgot that...


There's no such thing as the Yahoo "forum"; it's just a message board.

Again, f**k off.


Oh yes, again sorry, I should have said message board. Sorry Peter, next time I will check the exact meaning of every word with more observation, as we are not all in the position to make mistakes...that's only allowed to the king of the forums and message boards..
niek81

 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:54 pm
Location: Eindhoven

Postby thrund » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:13 pm

Tony Papard wrote:And Kay's convinced it's a fan club, or branch of it, which she's been running since 1957!


......Mrs. President......
Image
thrund

User avatar
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:56 am
Location: Germany

Postby peterchecksfield » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:30 pm

niek81 wrote:Oh yes, again sorry, I should have said message board. Sorry Peter, next time I will check the exact meaning of every word with more observation, as we are not all in the position to make mistakes...that's only allowed to the king of the forums and message boards..


Apology accepted.

Now, does anyone want to talk about Jerry's children in this thread?
peterchecksfield

 

Re:

Postby yorkshire88 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:25 pm

peterchecksfield wrote:
Stefan wrote:I havent seen Ronnie Guy on any picture when he is grown up. Is there any pictures of them somewhere ?


I've never seen any, but I think I read somewhere that Frankie Jean keeps in touch (though Frankie has a very vivid imagination!).


A couple of photos of Ronnie Guy: one taken in the 70s, one quite recently.

Image

Image
yorkshire88

User avatar
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:20 pm
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire

Jerry Lee's Children

Postby soldat5 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:08 pm

The Kerrie & Jerry Lee son: Jerry Lee junior: what is his life, as work,school, married,etc
He saw each week his father Jerry Lee?
Thanks.
soldat5

 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:09 am

Previous

Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron