Jerry Lee's Children

Postby peterchecksfield » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:39 am

Maarten K. wrote:http://www.topix.com/forum/who/jerry-lee-lewis/T4VFIM6DTUIBRO8U6

Presumably she was from a later (or earlier) relationship of Jaren's.
peterchecksfield

Postby Stefan » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:46 am

If I dont remember wrong there was a picture with Lori Leigh and Jerry from a tour in California 1994 on Maartens site.
I havent seen Ronnie Guy on any picture when he is grown up. Is there any pictures of them somewhere ?
Stefan

Postby peterchecksfield » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:55 am

Stefan wrote:I havent seen Ronnie Guy on any picture when he is grown up. Is there any pictures of them somewhere ?

I've never seen any, but I think I read somewhere that Frankie Jean keeps in touch (though Frankie has a very vivid imagination!).
peterchecksfield

Postby Tommy » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:42 am

peterchecksfield wrote:The general concensus is that Lori Leigh is Jerry's real daughter.

You mean his adopted daughter?
Tommy

Postby peterchecksfield » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:53 pm

Tommy wrote:
peterchecksfield wrote:The general concensus is that Lori Leigh is Jerry's real daughter.

You mean his adopted daughter?

No, his real biological daughter. People say she even looks like a Lewis.
peterchecksfield

Postby Tommy » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:12 pm

When was Jaren and Jerry together?
Tommy

Postby peterchecksfield » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:21 pm

Tommy wrote:When was Jaren and Jerry together?

They married in 1971, & were still married when she died (1982?) though they hadn't been together for many years. Jerry had several girlfriends throughout the 70s & early 80s.
peterchecksfield

Postby thrund » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:36 pm

peterchecksfield wrote:They married in 1971, & were still married when she died (1982?) though they hadn't been together for many years. Jerry had several girlfriends throughout the 70s & early 80s.

1982 is right, 08.June 1982.
They married in 1971, 7. Oct., and was really together just for some weeks.
Lori Leigh's date of birth is 27. 04. 1972.
thrund

Postby peterchecksfield » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Jerry's son Lee (also known as Jerry Lee Lewis the Third) is in the U.K. with him right now & is also living with Jerry again! :shock:
peterchecksfield

Postby Tony Papard » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:56 pm

peterchecksfield wrote:Jerry's son Lee (also known as Jerry Lee Lewis the Third) is in the U.K. with him right now & is also living with Jerry again! :shock:

That's great. The divorce business must have been hard on Lee.
Long ago in Ferriday down in Louisiana, They all watched Jerry play and pump that old piana

My blog: http://www.tonypapard.info/

My Jerry Lee Lewis page:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.papard/JERRYLEELEWIS.HTM
Tony Papard

Postby niek81 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:12 am

peterchecksfield wrote:Jerry's son Lee (also known as Jerry Lee Lewis the Third) is in the U.K. with him right now & is also living with Jerry again! :shock:

Thanks to Graham who posted this on the other forum ;)
niek81

Postby peterchecksfield » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:23 am

niek81 wrote:

Personally I got the info from a friend in London who was chatting to Lee yesterday: he phoned me before I read Graham's message.
peterchecksfield

Postby niek81 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:34 am

peterchecksfield wrote:
niek81 wrote:

Personally I got the info from a friend in London who was chatting to Lee yesterday: he phoned me before I read Graham's message.

Since the cricis between the both forums I think, as some people keep saying on the other forum as well: make sure that you explain where you got the info from. From the other forum or someone else...;)
Niek
niek81

Postby peterchecksfield » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:38 am

niek81 wrote:Since the cricis between the both forums I think, as some people keep saying on the other forum as well: make sure that you explain where you got the info from. From the other forum or someone else...;)
Niek

f**k off
peterchecksfield

Postby peterchecksfield » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:42 am

Tony Papard wrote:

That's great. The divorce business must have been hard on Lee.

I hope Jerry's made things clear in his will regarding who gets what. I can see lots of trouble ahead between (a) Cecil (and / or his kids &/or his girlfriend), (b) Phoebe & (c) Lee / Kerrie....
peterchecksfield

PreviousNext

Return to Archive