Books on Jerry Lee

Postby peterchecksfield » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:11 pm

When I first saw a few pages of Chas' book a year or two in advance I was horrified by all the mistakes & said so; his reply was "Don't worry kid, I'll sort all that out"...

I also offered to check Linda Gail's book, but these people's egos are too big (at least Joe asked me & others to look through his script prior to publishing, though ironically his was one of the most accurate of all the books).
peterchecksfield

Postby peterchecksfield » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:53 pm

peterchecksfield wrote:Paul's book is a great reference work marred by some very silly mistakes, at least in the first edition (Jerry has brown eyes not blue, & he certainly didn't have blonde hair at the 2001 birthday show!). Hopefully these things have been corrected as well as just dates & locations.

Can anyone confirm whether or not these things have been corrected in later editions?
peterchecksfield

Postby Andrew McRae » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:24 pm

peterchecksfield wrote:
peterchecksfield wrote:Paul's book is a great reference work marred by some very silly mistakes, at least in the first edition (Jerry has brown eyes not blue, & he certainly didn't have blonde hair at the 2001 birthday show!). Hopefully these things have been corrected as well as just dates & locations.

Can anyone confirm whether or not these things have been corrected in later editions?

...likewise info re record releases?
Andrew McRae

Postby Rocky » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 pm

I can confirm it and I wrote the damn book. ALL corrections and additions have been made since the book first came out in 2001. Paul.
Rocky

Previous

Return to Archive