What TV shows does Killer watch?

Postby martin bates » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:58 pm

jllWAfan1982 wrote:I don't know. I think he would like it, if he gave it a chance. It's kind of a serial in a way, so he would want to start at the beginning. He would probably enjoy it more than most of the older ones because quite simply it is far superior. At any rate, it is available on DVD (three seasons).

sounds perfect; you should send him the DVD.

Martin.
martin bates

Postby peterchecksfield » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:00 pm

martin bates wrote:
jllWAfan1982 wrote:I don't know. I think he would like it, if he gave it a chance. It's kind of a serial in a way, so he would want to start at the beginning. He would probably enjoy it more than most of the older ones because quite simply it is far superior. At any rate, it is available on DVD (three seasons).

sounds perfect; you should send him the DVD.

Martin.

Send him a DVD on fishing or hunting instead. He needs to get out more... :twisted:
peterchecksfield

Postby jllWAfan1982 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:17 pm

I thought about it, but I only have them in divx, which I don't think he would know how to use! (I did have them on store bought DVD's before, but I sold those!) Perhaps I will try and download the proper DVD's and send them to him sometime.
If it's good enough for me,
It should be good enough for you.
--Jerry Lee Lewis
jllWAfan1982

Postby peterchecksfield » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:22 pm

jllWAfan1982 wrote:I thought about it, but I only have them in divx, which I don't think he would know how to use! (I did have them on store bought DVD's before, but I sold those!) Perhaps I will try and download the proper DVD's and send them to him sometime.

Buy him the originals you tight sod! :x
peterchecksfield

Postby jllWAfan1982 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Would cost me about $90. Unfortunately I have limited income and other things I would rather spend it on (such as the Who DVD's and much more).
If it's good enough for me,
It should be good enough for you.
--Jerry Lee Lewis
jllWAfan1982

Previous

Return to Archive