Album discussion threads?

Postby peterchecksfield » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:33 am

Thanks Ian!!! :D

I also suggest (where possible) we add to the album threads:

(1) Album sleeves, including any alternates.

(2) Original reviews from magazines etc.
peterchecksfield

Postby jarireinikka » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:46 am

zz
Last edited by jarireinikka on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jarireinikka

Postby Tommy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Some offtopic I know but shouldn´t the Youngbloodalbumthread move to this section?
"Don't look at the clouds of tomorrow through the sunshine of today!"

Mick Jagger
Tommy

Postby martin bates » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Tommy wrote:Some offtopic I know but shouldn´t the Youngbloodalbumthread move to this section?

as opposed to Rare Pictures ? agreed......what about a time limit to discuss each album....there are numerous threads springing up already.
A great idea that can run and run needs a bit of structure.
Martin.
martin bates

Postby peterchecksfield » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Tommy wrote:Some offtopic I know but shouldn´t the Youngbloodalbumthread move to this section?

There's lots of Youngblod discussions throughout this forum, some one more won't hurt...
peterchecksfield

Postby peterchecksfield » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 pm

martin bates wrote:what about a time limit to discuss each album....there are numerous threads springing up already.
A great idea that can run and run needs a bit of structure.
Martin.

A minimum or maximum limit? No, I think it's fine as it is. People should be able to find older discussions with ease now that this has it's own section.
peterchecksfield

Postby bluesinc. » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:53 am

when I was thinking about this I had in mind that we can start about two new threads each week
www.girmindl.at

first there was dorothy and then came jane, look out myra you´re looking insane, c´mon jaren you´re struttin´ the stuff, i think i´ll take pumpkin cause i can´t get enough
bluesinc.

Postby peterchecksfield » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:13 am

bluesinc. wrote:when I was thinking about this I had in mind that we can start about two new threads each week

Some albums will get more comments than others ('Youngblood' is always a popular topic on here!).
peterchecksfield

Postby bluesinc. » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:24 am

peterchecksfield wrote:
bluesinc. wrote:when I was thinking about this I had in mind that we can start about two new threads each week

Some albums will get more comments than others ('Youngblood' is always a popular topic on here!).

sure, but you´ll have always have new topics(albums) to discuss and the one´s wich are already here could be still discussed
www.girmindl.at

first there was dorothy and then came jane, look out myra you´re looking insane, c´mon jaren you´re struttin´ the stuff, i think i´ll take pumpkin cause i can´t get enough
bluesinc.

Postby peterchecksfield » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 am

bluesinc. wrote:
peterchecksfield wrote:

sure, but you´ll have always have new topics(albums) to discuss and the one´s wich are already here could be still discussed

Even if they were alll listed today we'd still always have plenty to discuss...

You haven't said much on the threads already here yet.
peterchecksfield

Postby Tommy » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:35 pm

peterchecksfield wrote:

There's lots of Youngblod discussions throughout this forum, some one more won't hurt...

Maybe but only one thread dedicated to the album:

http://www.topfreeforum.com/jerryleelew ... ryleelewis

Nothing wrong with cleaning up a bit.
"Don't look at the clouds of tomorrow through the sunshine of today!"

Mick Jagger
Tommy

Postby peterchecksfield » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Tommy wrote:
peterchecksfield wrote:

Maybe but only one thread dedicated to the album:

http://www.topfreeforum.com/jerryleelew ... ryleelewis

Nothing wrong with cleaning up a bit.

Fine by me. How about it Chris or Ian?
peterchecksfield

Postby ChrisdeB » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:15 pm

I have moved the Youngblood thread overf here as I feel it makrs mure sense

Cheers
ChrisdeB

Postby peterchecksfield » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:26 pm

ChrisdeB wrote:I have moved the Youngblood thread overf here as I feel it makrs mure sense

Cheers

Thanks Chris! :D
peterchecksfield

Postby bluesinc. » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 am

You haven't said much on the threads already here yet.[/quote]

you´re right. but don´t blame me about this. i don´t own the first two lps, they are on my list (5 sun, 8 mercury left) but don´t be afraid, i will contribute (at least i started this :wink: )
www.girmindl.at

bluesinc.

PreviousNext

Return to Albums