Jerry Lee Lewis Auction

Jerry Lee Lewis Auction

Postby wolfgangguhl » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:43 pm

wolfgangguhl

Re: Jerry Lee Lewis Auction

Postby PeterC » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:08 pm

Is this being sold by Jerry and Judith, or some other family member?
PeterC

Postby wolfgangguhl » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:15 pm

It's Kerrie.
wolfgangguhl

Postby PeterC » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:26 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:It's Kerrie.

Kerrie is selling Jerry's cars??? :!:

I wonder what happened to Frankie's JLL memorabilia?
PeterC

Postby peter molecz » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:02 pm

there were rumours, Kerrie let record audios of a lot of Jerry´s shows from the late 80´s and 90´s directly from the P/A system....
peter molecz

Postby wolfgangguhl » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:20 pm

Kerrie's mother sadly died recently. And even though Kerrie and Judith are not the best of friends, Judith expressed her condolences, showing class.
wolfgangguhl

Postby Piet » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:32 am

wolfgangguhl wrote:Kerrie's mother sadly died recently. Judith expressed her condolences, showing class.

This kind of comments makes me sick :evil:
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby PeterC » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:37 pm

Piet wrote:
wolfgangguhl wrote:Kerrie's mother sadly died recently. Judith expressed her condolences, showing class.

This kind of comments makes me sick :evil:

Why??? When there's a tragedy, then any personal differences should quite rightly be put aside. Wolfie's right, Judith has indeed shown class.
PeterC

Postby Piet » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:03 pm

I know how people should behave but to put it right here to lift her up, knowing how evil she is, that makes me sick.
That lady has no class at all and that has been proved in the past years. :!:
Piet

Postby PeterC » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:05 pm

Piet wrote:I know how people should behave but to put it right here to lift her up, knowing how evil she is, that makes me sick.

Has your heroine Phoebe sent condolences to her former stepmother?
PeterC

Postby Piet » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:41 am

PeterC wrote:
Piet wrote:I know how people should behave but to put it right here to lift her up, knowing how evil she is, that makes me sick.

Has your heroine Phoebe sent condolences to her former stepmother?

I guess not, neither have I and I have known Sarah also very good, so sorry, I have no class either :roll:

About Phoebe, why do you call her my heroine? I should prefer the word 'Friend" and that's exactly what she is.
In contradiction to some here on the forum I do not have heroes (or heroines) that I admire for the things they do.

Knowing Americans often pretend your there best friend I discovered that Phoebe is not that kind of person.
Yes, I will defend my good friends and I don't care if you all speak highly about persons that have no heart at all.

I do and as a father I know how children need their parents, even when they grow big enough to be on their own.
Mine are always glad to see me and that goes both ways but appertly JLL and his bitch are thinking different.

Do you know if they apologies to Phoebe for the harm they did to her in the lost lawsuit?
Piet

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:00 pm

For not liking Jerry much you sure turned up in his dressing room quite a bit back when he was still touring Europe regularly. Also for that you spend an awful lot of time on a JERRY LEE LEWIS forum. :roll:
wolfgangguhl

Postby Piet » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:31 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:For not liking Jerry much you sure turned up in his dressing room quite a bit back when he was still touring Europe regularly. Also for that you spend an awful lot of time on a JERRY LEE LEWIS forum. :roll:

Indeed, I did and enjoyed it back then, needles to say Els was the JLL fan but I liked the things around the whole concert/tour.
I told many times in my stories how I was interested in his musicians ans spend quite a lot of time with them.
The same goes for this forum were I was one of the first members to tell things behind the scene. Did you ever read that I prayed so highly about JLL.
No, because I've seen and heard much to much and there's only one I will defend through thick and thin.
I'm not depending on anyone to get any knews from the USA but I still hear a lot but I promised to keep my mouth shut, I'm not interested when JLL goes to the toilet because that don't bather me.
When JLL and his bitch deserves my attention it will be when they apologise for the wrong they did to his daughter, untill that they are nothing to me anymore.
Still, that doesn't mean I don't like his music, I simply disagree his decision and mostly I blame his latest wife for that, he's just a poor old man.

No. I'm not a bitter old man (in case you're gonne say that again) I just stick behind my friends :!: :!: :!:
Piet

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:10 am

Well Piet, there are very few fans who are still loyal to Phoebe considering how many used to kiss her ass when she was still with Jerry. And the same goes for Kerrie. Let's face it, most people are nice to whoever is at Jerry's side just to be able to have some of his fame shine on them. Pathetic!

Personally I consider myself a Jerry Lee Lewis fan and try to stay out of the private affairs. I have no problem with any of the three ladies (Kerrie, Phoebe and Judith).

What you wrote about children loving her parents is true, at least in most healthy families. And judging by her Facebook posts, Phoebe misses Jerry a lot for the simple reason that he is her daddy. I feel it is not about the business anymore. I suspect deep inside she hopes to be able to meet him one more time before it is too late.
wolfgangguhl

Postby Piet » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:41 am

Wolfgang, I totaly agree with what you'r saying. I also think Jerry and Phoebe would love to be reunited and, being his only real living child what's left it must break his heart being surrounded by his (not biological) son an grandson.. He's always been depended on woman that took care for him but in Kerrie's time there was a normal stepmother/stepdaughter relationship as we have witnessed many times.
Let's hope they will be reunited before it is too late.
Piet

Next

Return to Discussions