Jason D williams



Jason D williams

Postby RickyNC » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:58 pm

is Jason D Williams Jerrys son? His style of piano playing and looks they do favor
He is adopted..he gives vague answers when ask about it.Maybe someone on here can shed some light on this.
is he just a wanna be imitator ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DESG1mmDjMg
RickyNC

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:25 am

Re: Jason D williams

Postby PeterC » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:35 pm

RickyNC wrote:is Jason D Williams Jerrys son? His style of piano playing and looks they do favor
He is adopted..he gives vague answers when ask about it.Maybe someone on here can shed some light on this.
is he just a wanna be imitator ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DESG1mmDjMg


Of course not. He's just an idiot. :x
PeterC

User avatar
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Re: Jason D williams

Postby RickyNC » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:16 pm

PeterC wrote:
RickyNC wrote:is Jason D Williams Jerrys son? His style of piano playing and looks they do favor
He is adopted..he gives vague answers when ask about it.Maybe someone on here can shed some light on this.
is he just a wanna be imitator ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DESG1mmDjMg


Of course not. He's just an idiot. :x


LOL thanks for clearing that up
RickyNC

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:25 am

Re: Jason D williams

Postby mrjyn » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:20 am

PeterC wrote:
RickyNC wrote:is Jason D Williams Jerrys son? His style of piano playing and looks they do favor
He is adopted..he gives vague answers when ask about it.Maybe someone on here can shed some light on this.
is he just a wanna be imitator ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DESG1mmDjMg


Of course not. He's just an idiot. :x


that's not what Frankie RIP said! I have a lot of friends in Memphis. He's apparently going through a tough streak and also put on the pounds. No one will ever REALLY know, but if you've ever seen him play the piano, one has to wonder. I assume everyone knows he is the hands on GBOF! Happy New Year!
mrjyn

User avatar
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: Nesbit, MS

Re: Jason D williams

Postby hotheadedrooster » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:09 pm

Frankie said that he is very well related to her brother as his son. She also said to that he is a fine person whose talent on the piano has to be seen to be appreciated ! 8)
hotheadedrooster

 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Jason D williams

Postby PeterC » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:08 am

What are your thoughts on Jerry and Linda not going to their sister Frankie's funeral?
PeterC

User avatar
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Re: Jason D williams

Postby hotheadedrooster » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:47 pm

Frankie kept it going as long as she could being their most loyal fan and they should have been there .
hotheadedrooster

 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Jason D williams

Postby PeterC » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:02 am

hotheadedrooster wrote:Frankie kept it going as long as she could being their most loyal fan and they should have been there .


Agree totally.
PeterC

User avatar
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm


Return to Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron