"Offical" Jerry Lee Lewis eBay Webpage

Re: "Offical" Jerry Lee Lewis eBay Webpage

Postby scottdoran1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:40 pm

Disgusting thing to say as none of you know Judith, yet behind your keyboards you are quick to become the judge.
You all have no idea at all about Judith, no idea at all. I am not going to waste my time explaining it all to you either. Judith is a good person that's all you need to know and before you say i am only saying that to get to close to Jerry you are wrong when Jerry is gone i will still make time to go to Memphis with my family and visit Judith.
scottdoran1

Postby scottdoran1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Fans who read Myra's latest book are told they will be kicked off a JLL Forum. - Who said/threatened this Tony and on which group?
scottdoran1

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Two bullshit posts (Piet and Tony) that make absolutely no sense.

Jerry obviously enjoys the occassional show, just not the extensive tours he did when Phoebe was still in charge. He is not "half-heartedly" doing the shows. Instead his mind is much sharper than when he was on lengthy European Tours where he performed most shows on auto-pilot. Of course he is now older and it occassionally shows, but he is performing with spirit and passion.

His fan-base is split? I don't think so. I have always been a Jerry Lee Lewis fan and that's who I am supporting. As long as he is healthy and happy I don't care who is in charge.
wolfgangguhl

Postby Tony Papard » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:02 pm

scottdoran1 wrote:Fans who read Myra's latest book are told they will be kicked off a JLL Forum. - Who said/threatened this Tony and on which group?

I read it on one of the groups by someone who was a member. The threat was not carried out, but it should not even have been made.
Long ago in Ferriday down in Louisiana, They all watched Jerry play and pump that old piana

My blog: http://www.tonypapard.info/

My Jerry Lee Lewis page:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.papard/JERRYLEELEWIS.HTM
Tony Papard

Postby scottdoran1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:04 pm

I read it on one of the groups by someone who was a member. The threat was not carried out, but it should not even have been made.
To be clear this was NOT on my group, how anyone would think they could "Police" that threat is beyond me, how the hell would anyone even know what someone does in the privacy on their own home.
scottdoran1

Postby ChrisdeB » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:57 pm

Actually it was a member of your group but Im not going to name him cause I aint causing trouble!
ChrisdeB

Postby scottdoran1 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:23 am

With over 7000 active members it is not possible for me to see all the posts but you can report anything to me and I will deal with it.
scottdoran1

Postby ChrisdeB » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:41 am

ChrisdeB

Postby scottdoran1 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:33 am

So that comments were said on this page by a member of both my group and this group is that correct?
scottdoran1

Postby ChrisdeB » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:06 am

yes if u read down u will see it became very heated but as far as i am concerned its all water under the bridge
ChrisdeB

Postby Piet » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:24 am

Well, i certainy got the things going and i notice some strange things. Scott, the youngster with kids of his own, you proberly couldn't think of suing them later in your life i guess because the are precious little things and i can tell you from my own experience that they always will be your children, even when they grow up. I've been around long enough to see how you became a fan and did everything to get close to the scene. Now you've made it all the way and, of course, thanks to that lovely woman you're defending so hard. You wouldn't say anything bad about her because you have to stay welcome overthere to bring a new watch (great idea by the way, payed by the members :shock: ) so i hope you will stay out of this discusion because you have a big connection with Judith :twisted: and i would say, all you want to say do it on your group. with 70000 members you must have days to work on this group so let us say what we wanne say.
Wolfgang, i never said i dont like his music anymore and i enjoyed the times being with them on tour. No need to tell you again i widnessed a lot of things being so close to JLL for a long time. One thing i can tell you, he was going on auto-pilot when Phoebe started to leave so in all those years we saw great unexpected shows we will never forget. I really don't understand why you are defending the current situation, you talk about his music over and over again whille that is not tye issue of this topic. We are talking about this crazy woman and Tony put it out in the right words. Yes, Jerry is getting older and i don't believe he's playing better then he used to do. Jerry is no Saint, we all know that but he's now surrounded by some :twisted: :evil: and let's face it, it's not doing him well :!:
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby wolfgangguhl » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:24 am

I honestly believe that all those women (Kerrie, Phoebe, Judith) tried/try their best with Jerry in their own way. And Jerry was not always easy to deal with to say the least. Especially in the Kerrie years he was still a wild one. It is only with age that he has mellowed quite a bit.

Yes, I think it is very unfortunate to sue your own child, but it can happen. I know nothing about the details really, so I will not comment further on this. Obviously Piet is a friend of Phoebe, while Scott is a friend of Judith, so you are both biased.
wolfgangguhl

Postby martin bates » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:27 am

[quote="Piet"]Well, i certainy got the things going/quote]

Well I wouldn't really say that Piet, as usual it's 3 or 4 people only while others die of boredom. Scott is entitled to his say every bit as much anyone else.
I actually got it going by commenting that the web site that is actually the topic of this discussion, is a perfectly normal web site selling celebrity souvenirs for a range of prices- and not some money grabbing enterprise that people like to make out.

I had checked in originally to see if there was any news on Saturdays show- but the days when this forum was a hot bed of information and lively discussion are long gone. Only what peeps have copied over from other sources here I'm afraid.

Martin.
martin bates

Postby Piet » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:46 am

wolfgangguhl wrote:I honestly believe that all those women (Kerrie, Phoebe, Judith) tried/try their best with Jerry in their own way. And Jerry was not always easy to deal with to say the least. Especially in the Kerrie years he was still a wild one. It is only with age that he has mellowed quite a bit.

Yes, I think it is very unfortunate to sue your own child, but it can happen. I know nothing about the details really, so I will not comment further on this. Obviously Piet is a friend of Phoebe, while Scott is a friend of Judith, so you are both biased.

I think i know more than Scott will do and of course, he's entittled to say what's on his mind but he dare not to say any negative about Judith :twisted: because he will loose his contact with her. Wolgang, it's Phoebe who is accused of something bad while Judith :twisted: is spreading the news, the fake news we must say nowedays.
I think Jerry doesn't know by half what's going on because he's held away from the phone to clear things up, maybe everything can sort out easily but there's someone who doesn't want the truht will come out.
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby wolfgangguhl » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:01 am

If it is fake news as you say, then there is nothing to worry about for Phoebe and the lawsuit will fail.
wolfgangguhl

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions