"Offical" Jerry Lee Lewis eBay Webpage

"Offical" Jerry Lee Lewis eBay Webpage

Postby jayhawks » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:58 am

https://www.ebay.com/sch/the_official_j ... pg=&_from=

f.e.: signed photos 200$ (+ Shipping)

Pic via Facebook: "Judith Coghlan Lewis, 9. Juni, Signing photos to sell at Ranch and Shows"
I'm a rollin' stone all alone and lost
For a life of sin I have paid the cost
When I pass by all the people say
Just another guy on the lost highway
jayhawks

Re: "Offical" Jerry Lee Lewis eBay Webpage

Postby PirateHook » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:08 pm

If all photos should be at that price i think it's too expensive. All photos that can be signed i would guess is more than the most of us can count. A fair price for the printed photo copies would be maybe 20-30dollars so many could buy them, it's fast money by the seconds.
PirateHook

Postby Piet » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 am

PirateHook wrote:If all photos should be at that price i think it's too expensive. All photos that can be signed i would guess is more than the most of us can count. A fair price for the printed photo copies would be maybe 20-30dollars so many could buy them, it's fast money by the seconds.

So anybody agree with me that it had turned out to a moneycollecting thing nowedays???
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby ChrisdeB » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:43 am

Piet wrote:
PirateHook wrote:If all photos should be at that price i think it's too expensive. All photos that can be signed i would guess is more than the most of us can count. A fair price for the printed photo copies would be maybe 20-30dollars so many could buy them, it's fast money by the seconds.

So anybody agree with me that it had turned out to a moneycollecting thing nowedays???

Yeah I agree but not surprised
ChrisdeB

Postby PeterC » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:52 am

I guess he needs the money, but for $200 they should supply personally dedicated photos (ie with buyers name on them).
PeterC

Postby tchr » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Piet wrote:

"He is helping Lee out with the ranch."
tchr

Postby jayhawks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:29 pm

...how is all that compatible with his two Rolls Royce Limousines...?!
He can`t have that much "money shortage" :wink:
Imo, the whole "eBay- thing" is a little bit embarrassing...

I'm a rollin' stone all alone and lost
For a life of sin I have paid the cost
When I pass by all the people say
Just another guy on the lost highway
jayhawks

Postby martin bates » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:43 pm

I don't see how it's embarrassing or even unusual. If you visit the site there are 2 items for big money - one is a signed copy of his autibiography - fair enough. Other stuff ranges from $7 and is what you would expect from any souvenir shop. No big deal. As usual some people talking any opportunity to have a dig - without apparently looking at the site.

Martin.
martin bates

Postby Piet » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Talking about this issue, we, the die-hard fans who had been following JLL for over decades, know there has been a big change. Since there is another woman (can't even write down her name) in his life there has been numerous changes in his live. Some would say for better, just as you Martin, but lots of the older guys (and i concider myself as the biggest criticaster) thinks this whole situation didn't do him any good. This is not the Jerry we have been knowing over all those years. For me that was after first met him in 1977 and so i had to watch him for many years and in different moods. Always he turned out as the old Jerry again but this time he's completely overuled by that woman and his son who is not his biological son according to many of us.
I also watched so many people doing there best to get close to the inner circle and they would do everything to achieve there goal. Not alone in the days of Kerrie but also in the days of Phoebe and once there gone nobody gives a shit about them. Kerrie dragged him out of his problems and solved the IRS problem, Phoebe was taking good care and run his business so he made finally some money.
Now the're both gone there's a golddigger who comes to collect the money and to make it even worse, she's accusing Phoebe of stealing money and given drugs to her father. What kind of woman are you defending, the one who you used to needed to get back-stage and been nice to them once your got there or the one who's in charge now and is holding back all the phone calls to let Jerry know in what kind of situation he's in. Again there has been a lot of woman in Jerry's life but with this one I don't even wanne be seen. For all of you who think that she's the right person for Jerry, I would say let us have a poll like we used to do and find out if the members on this forum are willing to take a side in this matter.
Okay, i may been out of this topic but when i see he has two Rolls Royce cars for someone who hardly can drive anymore it is plain to me that it is not JLL who's buying the wine, sorry cars. Who's next to back me up?
Piet

Postby ChrisdeB » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:10 pm

I agree totally with what Piet says. How can u respect a man who sues his daughter! Judith is the worse thing that has happened to Jerry Lee but oh the irony of Jerry being under control of his wives! Its all about money now & working Jerry to an early grave. Im just glad 4 the nusic now where is my SUN Box set.
ChrisdeB

Postby Rocky » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:33 pm

I agree totally with Piet. Judith is there for one reason only and that's been my theory from the beginning.
Rocky

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Jerry has been driving around in his cars quite a bit recently. I certainly never saw him driving himself in the "Phoebe era".

And regarding the totally false comment that Judith has been "working Jerry to an early grave": Jerry has drastically reduced his touring schedule since he is with Judith. Only recently they have refused a massive offer for a show in London. So I don't think I can entirely agree with the "gold digger" comments.
wolfgangguhl

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:18 pm

Concerning Judith's motivation to marry Jerry we can only guess.

In general famous people have the problem that they never know for sure whether someone really cares for them or for their fame and money.
wolfgangguhl

Postby Piet » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:16 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:Jerry has been driving around in his cars quite a bit recently. I certainly never saw him driving himself in the "Phoebe era".

And regarding the totally false comment that Judith has been "working Jerry to an early grave": Jerry has drastically reduced his touring schedule since he is with Judith. Only recently they have refused a massive offer for a show in London. So I don't think I can entirely agree with the "gold digger" comments.

Did we see him driving in the "Kerrie" era? No never and he was much younger then. The only difference is that he's coming out of the house more nowedays and the reason is clear. He was working a lot in the Kerrie and Phoebe era and was to lazy to get out of his bed when he was at home.
On the other hand he is not wanted anymore but there are always promotors that will try to book him and he's asking to much money. Wonder who's saying he doesn't want to perform nowedays. I think HE doesn't want to do it anymore!!
Thanks guys for your support :D
Piet

Postby Tony Papard » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:26 pm

The current situation is terrible. The rift between Jerry Lee and his daughter Phoebe, the fact that he or rather Judith is suing her and Zeke, the accusations which bring to mind the phrase 'pot, kettle, black' (English speakers will get the meaning.) What do we know for certain? That Phoebe was finding it increasingly difficult to manage her own life and look after her father and act as his manager as well. Her Aunt Judith, married to Myra's brother Rusty, arrives at the Ranch to help out. Before long Phoebe is out of the picture and accused of all sorts of things by Judith, Rusty's marriage is wrecked, Judith marries Jerry Lee, sells his precious motorbike at an auction, has a Ranch sale of a load of old tat including an old sofa and a bag of bottle-tops Jerry is supposed to have touched, selling photos supposedly autographed by Jerry for $200 a piece, Jerry is moved to a Retirement complex in Southaven so the Ranch can be opened to visitors again, Judith and adopted son of Kerrie seem to be involved in these Ranch tours, while Phoebe is estranged from her father Lori is brought in along with many of Judith's relations as Jerry's 'family' along with Kerrie's son by someone else. Not able to cope with overseas tours, Jerry is shuttled around the States performing half-heartedly and often off-key 40 minute shows, with occasional sparks of the old talent. It is very depressing, his heart doesn't seem in it and who can blame him at nearly 83? Meanwhile his fan-base is split between those who support Judith and those who support Phoebe/Zeke/Myra. Fans who read Myra's latest book are told they will be kicked off a JLL Forum. LGL has unfriended me twice on FB presumably because of occasional posts in favor of Phoebe or critical of Judith or Jerry's performances. You can't blame LGL, she wants to keep in touch with her brother, the only genuine blood family he is still in touch with. A very sad story indeed in my opinion.
Long ago in Ferriday down in Louisiana, They all watched Jerry play and pump that old piana

My blog: http://www.tonypapard.info/

My Jerry Lee Lewis page:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.papard/JERRYLEELEWIS.HTM
Tony Papard

Next

Return to Discussions