Memphis Weekender June 2nd - June 3rd 2018

Postby scottdoran1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Just 10 days to go until we open ticket sales
Jerry Lee Lewis & Family the worldwide fan forums

Saturday Day FREE to attend - Planned Gathering "Why isnt JLL in the Country Music hall of fame" in Nashville at the CMHOF - for those who wish to attend (More details soon)

Saturday Evening only Ticket $50 - Includes access to Private Fan Party at the Jerry Lee Lewis Cafe on Beale Street in Memphis, Food, Cake, Live Music, Quiz's/Competitions & All star Fan Jam Session

Saturday & Sunday Ticket $75 - Includes access to Private Fan Party, Food, Live Music, Quiz's/Competitions & All star Fan Jam Session PLUS an exclusive personal tour of the Jerry Lee Lewis Ranch in Nesbit Mississippi

Every attendee must have a valid ticket for entry and be a member of "Jerry Lee Lewis and Family the worldwide fan forums"

Ticket sales start Friday 20th October 2017

For more news, reviews, history and pictures head over to "Jerry Lee Lewis and family the worldwide fan forums" here on Facebook. The FIRST and ORIGINAL Facebook Group with over 6,032 members worldwide. LIKE , COMMENT, SHARE and INVITE your Friends to join us
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scottdoran1

Re: Memphis Weekender June 2nd - June 3rd 2018

Postby matt gilliam » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Sounds like fun. I've been wanting to return to Mem. Keep us informed as to the actual events and what's included in the price. I know it's hard to orgainize
an event as such. I hope Jerry will participate. Tell us more.
matt gilliam

Postby scottdoran1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Hey Matt

Thanks for the message all the information is on my personal facebook page and also the group page, if you are not already a member please join us or send me a friend request.

It's hard to know if JLL will join us, he has the last 2 years will he make it for a 3rd year i just do not know ........... usually i get a phone call 5 minutes before he is going to arrive telling me he is on his way so i can never 100% say to you, yes he is coming because i honestly do not know until the very last minute.
scottdoran1

Postby PeterC » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:02 am

Do you have a link to the FB page?
PeterC

Postby Piet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:30 pm

scottdoran1 wrote: usually i get a phone call 5 minutes before he is going to arrive telling me he is on his way so i can never 100% say to you, yes he is coming because i honestly do not know until the very last minute.

And a personal tour at the ranch while he doesn't live there anymore :roll:
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Return to Discussions