Jerry Lee Lewis Sues Son-In-Law For $1 Million

Re: Jerry Lee Lewis Sues Son-In-Law For $1 Million

Postby PeterC » Fri May 24, 2019 10:20 pm

PianoLidAgain wrote:Settlement reached last Friday on Judith's and Lee's defamation claim.
Case closed yesterday.
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/22544786/Lewis_et_al_v_Loftin_et_al

At last... Now, let's hope Jerry, Judith, Phoebe and co get together and move on, and Scott Doran allows Phoebe on to his "official" Facebook page! :oops:
PeterC

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sat May 25, 2019 11:49 am

It is interesting that Judith gets the blame for changing the keys, restricting access to bank accounts et cetera when Phoebe apparantly did the same to Kerrie. It also explains why Kerrie is in the Judith camp.
wolfgangguhl

Postby PeterC » Sat May 25, 2019 12:28 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:It is interesting that Judith gets the blame for changing the keys, restricting access to bank accounts et cetera when Phoebe apparantly did the same to Kerrie. It also explains why Kerrie is in the Judith camp.

Wasn't it actually Cecil who changed the keys (etc) after Kerrie left?
PeterC

Postby Tony Papard » Sat May 25, 2019 12:41 pm

Surely there's a difference between barring a spouse from whom one is separated, later divorced, from the premises (not owned by Jerry Lee but by Cecil at the time), and barring Jerry's daughter. Anyway, let's hope things in the family now get better.
Long ago in Ferriday down in Louisiana, They all watched Jerry play and pump that old piana

My blog: http://www.tonypapard.info/

My Jerry Lee Lewis page:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.papard/JERRYLEELEWIS.HTM
Tony Papard

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sat May 25, 2019 1:14 pm

I am not so sure whether it was Jerry's choice to get seperated/divorced from Kerrie. I heard that he was very sad and depressed when she left (had to leave?).
wolfgangguhl

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sat May 25, 2019 1:20 pm

PeterC wrote:
wolfgangguhl wrote:It is interesting that Judith gets the blame for changing the keys, restricting access to bank accounts et cetera when Phoebe apparantly did the same to Kerrie. It also explains why Kerrie is in the Judith camp.

Wasn't it actually Cecil who changed the keys (etc) after Kerrie left?

My point is Phoebe took things over from Kerrie in a similiar fashion as Judith took things over from Phoebe. I could imagine they all found an empty bank account...

I remember Phoebe heavily criticizing Kerrie in public. Here is one of the things she said about her:
""She was a horrible bitch who was possessed by the devil and only shopped at Wal-Mart"

Does this ring a bell?
wolfgangguhl

Postby PeterC » Sat May 25, 2019 1:57 pm

That's all true, but I also wonder where Linda Gail stands these days. She always put Kerrie down, yet defended Phoebe...
PeterC

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sat May 25, 2019 2:51 pm

Now that is a good question, Peter!

I have seen Jerry with Kerrie, Phoebe and Judith in charge. To me he appears to be the happiest with Judith. But that does not mean the others did not their best at the respective time.

Jerry has been through a lot of tragedy in his life and I think the way he manages to carry on is by being by very self-centered and not thinking about the tragedies too much. But I think each of these tragedies leaves a scar in his heart. Now while it is impossible to bring back a child that has died it is possible to solve problems with people that are still in this world. Because I think there is a scar in both Phoebe's and Jerry's heart after all that has happened. So I'd do as Peter suggested. Now that the lawsuit is over and out they should meet and sort out their differences (if there are any), hug and then move on with their lives with Judith and Zeke respectively. That does not mean that Phoebe has to hang out all the time at Jerry's home or at his shows, but I think this is a way which helps them both find peace and make their lives more enjoyable.
wolfgangguhl

Postby scottdoran1 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:42 am

To be crystal clear Peter Checksfield, Phoebe left the fan page of her own accord after personally asking me that I do not include her in anyway shape or form on the fan page.
She asked me to delete all the videos I had posted of her opening for Jerry and she asked me to delete all the posts that referenced her name after that she left the group followed by Zeke. This was around 2014 If I recall shortly after i created the group and was given "official" status by the Lewis family
scottdoran1

Previous

Return to Discussions