Jerry Lee Lewis Sues Son-In-Law For $1 Million

Re: Jerry Lee Lewis Sues Son-In-Law For $1 Million

Postby ChrisdeB » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:15 pm

scottdoran1 wrote:Your nothing but a sheep basing your opinion on a non personal experience with a lady you have never met.
Remind me again how many times you have met Judith?

Your opinions are totally irrelevent to me just as u r as a human being! Happy New Year everyone !
Last edited by ChrisdeB on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisdeB

Postby wolfgangguhl » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:38 pm

Happy New Year! And I think the one thing that we all can agree on is that Jerry Lee Lewis was and on a good night still is a fantastic musician and that's the reason why we are here in the first place.
wolfgangguhl

Postby scottdoran1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:56 pm

Your opinions are totally irrelevent to me just as u r as a human being!

That's says more about you than you know!
scottdoran1

Postby scottdoran1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:01 pm

[quote="PeterC"]Scott, it seems that almost every post you make on this forum is to complain or argue. Perhaps your new year resolution should be to actively contribute more?

ha ha Peter, that is very rich coming from you - you are well known in the online world for being an argumentative aggressive troll
I will not stand by and let people who should know and act better and who know nothing about a person slander them online when that person has no opportunity to defend themselves, that is what a coward does.
scottdoran1

Postby ChrisdeB » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:37 pm

scottdoran1 wrote:Your opinions are totally irrelevent to me just as u r as a human being!

That's says more about you than you know!

Your avery sad little man lol
ChrisdeB

Postby scottdoran1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:47 pm

If sticking up for a friend who is unable to defend themselves from you trolls and online bullies makes me a sad little man ...... then so be it
scottdoran1

Postby ChrisdeB » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:52 pm

scottdoran1 wrote:If sticking up for a friend who is unable to defend themselves from you trolls and online bullies makes me a sad little man ...... then so be it

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ChrisdeB

Postby wolfgangguhl » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:37 pm

I also had the information that Jerry did not want to see his name in the lawsuit and quit it, but I did not know as Chris pointed out that Judith was continuing it on her own. She must be convinced of its success then.

None of us knows whether this lawsuit is justified or not.
wolfgangguhl

Postby Piet » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:29 pm

Just be honest, who do you believe? Knowing Phoebe for more than 35 years I'm sure she hasn't done anything wrong and about Judith???
To choose between his daughter and wife #7 isn't hard to do, just look how she acting after marrying her former brother in law.
Everyone is free to think what he/she wants but I know for 100 % that I'm defending the one who isn't guilty :!:
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby wolfgangguhl » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:33 pm

While none of us can prove who is right or wrong, of course we are entitled to have our opinion and to voice it.

I have an opinion as well, but I am not going to voice it.
wolfgangguhl

Postby PeterC » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:58 pm

I have an opinion too, and I AM going to voice it: JERRY LEE LEWIS should sort it out! It would be easy for him to insist that the court case is dropped, that Phoebe got invited for Christmas dinner, etc.

Jane, Myra, Jaren, Kerrie, Phoebe, Judith... either Jerry has known a lot of f*cking b*tches in his life, or HE is to blame. :roll:
PeterC

Postby ChrisdeB » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:18 pm

Posted by Kerrie

It's a rainy Sunday morning. I'm sitting here with my GlamBabies looking outside which looks like my heart, while thanking God for all our Blessings, trying hard not to be angry. I've cried my heart out the last three days. You see the father of my only son and grandfather to my beautiful grandsons, the man I was married to for 20 years is in the hospital fighting for his very life. Our Son, Lee, and his wife, Judith, by his bedside, crying out to God, to restore his father and her husband. And you know why? BECAUSE YOU WON'T STOP YOUR UGLY DEMONIC BITCH FIGHTING! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? ITS OVER FOR YOU! EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. When an 83 year old man has to sue is own child for his own money and put thru pure De hell because of your jealousy and greed, then it's TIME for EVERYONE to STAND UP and FIGHT FOR JER NOW! LEAVE HIM ALONE! GIVE HIM BACK HIS MONEY and restore your dignity before its to late and you can't go back and make it right!
Christmas, 2014, Jer and Judith took a train to Michigan to spend Christmas with Lee and his wife and grandson, Jerry Lee the IV. Debbie was pregnant with our Mason at the time. Lee had a great manager Job, a beautiful home and living the life, away from The Lewis Family crazies. When they arrived Jer fell off the train. Took him a few days to recover but he did and Lee thought it was going to be a great family Christmas. It was not to be. Over Christmas Dinner Jer tells Lee he needs him to move home because he is dying. When Lee called me, crying and his heart crushed, to tell me this I told him his Dad was lying and he was up to something. I told him not to do it. I told him you will get drug into the craziness. I told him your Dad is not dying. I told him to look at the big picture.. Your Dad is basically still on his honeymoon, gets on a train in the cold winter to come bring his grown son and his family home because he is dying? Nooooooooooooo! Your Dad is a smart man. He sees the writing on the wall. He needs the one person who loves him more than life and who he loves more than life himself, with him and beside him. As much as I wanted them home I told him it was a trap! Sadly, for Lee, what I told him was true but he believed his father. Time told the picture. Thankfully Jer was not dying, but the Demonic came out swinging. Day in and day out, for the last 4 years they have continued to crucify Jer, Judith and Lee. And for what? A DOLLAR BILL! All I can say, is you put your father in this situation and you better pray to OUR God he is completely restored because the money has already destroyed you! You have spent your life trying to destroy everyone who Jer loves but the only person you destroyed was yourself. LEAVE OUR SON AND JUDITH ALONE! YOU DID THIS! You will not continue to discredit my son another day! You tried to destroy and discredit me but look where it got you. Now your own father has DISOWNED you publicly, like you tried to do to me. That didn't work out for you did it. God is our Avenger and Revenger! He gave me two grandsons. The mother and grandmother in me has been quiet for 13 years. NO MORE! EVERYONE PLEASE STORM THE GATES OF HEAVEN FOR JER! HE WILL RISE UP! PLEASE STAND WITH ME IN AGREEMENT THAT JER WILL GET UP OUT OF THAT HOSPITAL BED COMPLETELY RESTORED! THAT HE SHALL LIVE AND PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD. PLEASE PRAY A HEDGE OF PROTECTION AROUND LEE AND JUDITH! UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL
ChrisdeB

Postby Tony Papard » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:26 am

What a mess. it seems, according to Kerrie, Jerry Lee is hospitalized with this 'minor stroke'. Yet as he lies ill in hospital 'fighting for his life' the venom, accusations and counter-accusations continue, with more putting their oar in. Very sad situation indeed.
Long ago in Ferriday down in Louisiana, They all watched Jerry play and pump that old piana

My blog: http://www.tonypapard.info/

My Jerry Lee Lewis page:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.papard/JERRYLEELEWIS.HTM
Tony Papard

Postby wolfgangguhl » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:26 pm

There basically seem to be two groups fighting each other:
Zeke/Phoebe/Myra vs. Judith/Lee/Kerrie

Who is right or wrong is probably impossible to determine from the outside. I certainly don't know. Maybe neither group is good or evil.

These lawyers must cost a fortune.

I just hope that once Jerry is gone and his corpse buried, they leave him alone and don't dig his corpse out to perform autopsies on his body as they did with B.B. King's. But that may be an unrealistic hope because compared to Jerry, B.B. had his family under control.
wolfgangguhl

Postby ChrisdeB » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:36 pm

wolfgangguhl wrote:There basically seem to be two groups fighting each other:
Zeke/Phoebe/Myra vs. Judith/Lee/Kerrie

Who is right or wrong is probably impossible to determine from the outside. I certainly don't know. Maybe neither group is good or evil.

These lawyers must cost a fortune.

I just hope that once Jerry is gone and his corpse buried, they leave him alone and don't dig his corpse out to perform autopsies on his body as they did with B.B. King's. But that may be an unrealistic hope because compared to Jerry, B.B. had his family under control.

I doubt it!
ChrisdeB

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions