Jerry Lee Lewis Sues Son-In-Law For $1 Million

Jerry Lee Lewis Sues Son-In-Law For $1 Million

Postby wolfgangguhl » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:25 pm

wolfgangguhl

Re: Jerry Lee Lewis Sues Son-In-Law For $1 Million

Postby Logan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:58 am

I went through read the post, and there wasn't much that Zeke said that I could disagree with. He pretty much says that Judith and her inner circle feed Jerry a lot of pills and that she spends a lot of money. I don't know about him being constantly drugged. But I do think she spends a lot of money, I personally think that's why they had that huge sale, and they passed of a lot junk as something valuable. He also talks about how Judith keeps a baby monitor in his bedroom. I've read a few other people allege this. He even said they've tried contacting authorities to step in and check on Jerry's well being but everything is ignored when it comes to Jerry because he's that county's most famous resident. Obviously I'm paraphrasing all this, but I do wonder if the things Zeke says are true.

No matter what it's sad that Jerry and Phoebe's relationship is so strained.
Logan

Postby jayhawks » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:24 am

Imo, sad news for all of them.
I'm a rollin' stone all alone and lost
For a life of sin I have paid the cost
When I pass by all the people say
Just another guy on the lost highway
jayhawks

Postby PeterC » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Jerry isn't even dead yet, and his family are already suing each other... :roll:
PeterC

Postby Logan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:15 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ebook.html

Another article with Zeke's entire Facebook post in it
Logan

Postby Rocky » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:52 pm

If you remember back when Judith first left husband Rusty Brown to marry Jerry, Rusty said that she was a gold digger and would take him for everything he had. Seems like she's making a good job out of it. Why would someone her age want to marry an old guy like Jerry if it wasn't for what he owned. I have been suspicious of her from the get-go. That's my 2 cents worth. And Lori, who he would not even acknowledge as his own daughter or have anything to do with her, is now an ally and back in the picture. Think about it darling!
Rocky

Postby Piet » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:03 am

Thanks Rocky,
If I would have written this I would have been called a grumpy old man again. This is just the way I thought it would go. Judith is only in it for the money and so she's trying hard to get as much as she can get.
For the ones who are defending her here on this forum, hey, if you have the chance to become a facebook friend with Judith it's more than you'll ever dreamed of, but knowing she destroyed the bond between a father and his daughter she not worth one penny in my opinion.
I knew this a long time but didn't want to say something about it. I know they hate Judith in Nesbit and they waren't welcome on the funeral and so was Linda in my opinion because she's in Judith camp and she's afraid of doing no more shows with Jerry. I know that Phoebe always did her best for her father and his career and everything they are accused of is bullshit.
I think some of you will change your opinion about Judith and you all should, this is one sick wife and the word 'Golddigger' is to nice for her because golddiggers are only in it for the money but she destroyed a complete family.
Hopefully Wim and Greddy have the guts to print this story, keep up the good work Wim!!!
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:08 am

I thought the funeral took place in Louisiana. And I am sure Frankie Jean would have welcomed Jerry Lee and Linda Gail with open arms. Other people's opinions do not matter when it comes to a family member's funeral. I am sure this is not the reason they did not attend. As I pointed out Jerry has not been to any funeral since 1998 due to the emotional distress they cause him. I do not know why Linda Gail did not attend, but that's her decision and not my business. I know she loves her sister.
wolfgangguhl

Postby Piet » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:14 am

You have the right to your own opinion but you're hard to convince to the truth, see it as you will but this is the truht.
Okay, Nesbit should have been Ferriday but that's the only thing you're right about.
What about Linda, yeah, she loved her sister so much that she didn't attend either.
Talking about loving!
Piet

Postby Piet » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:46 am

By the way, you're talking about emotional distress......how about sueing your own son in law and, in this case, also you're own daughter. You call this no emotional distress. We all know Phoebe did nothing to harm her father, she justlifted up his career together with Steve Bing. All those concerts over all these years didn't make her rich. As in other cases the mangers run away with money from the artists she just kept it all together in benefit of her father.
In the beginning Zeke was alright by Jerry but since Judith appeared things went wrong.

Talk about that instead of the funeral!
Piet

Postby Rocky » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Thank you Piet, you hit the nail on the head. Phoebe gave up 12 years of her life to go and help her daddy. As for emotional distress, we all lost people close to us but I know of no one that doesn't attend their family funerals. Some people get so tied into Jerry they can see no wrong.
Rocky

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Zeke has posted certain things I do not agree with and he sure makes Jerry look like a fool, but I agree it is pathetic to sue a family member for $1 million, especially since this affects his own daughter, who worked her ass off for him. On the other side they sent him a warning and asked him to stop posting that kind of stuff beforehand, which he ignored.
wolfgangguhl

Postby Piet » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:08 pm

I will see what the judge will say if it's clear Zeker wrote the truht. I know they had a woman in the house and if she will testify for Phoebe most of the things will be cleared. Lee is no way Jerry's son, i have spens quite some time with Kerrie while on holiday and I know how she is. Beside that lot's of people (friends too) stated Jerry couldn't have children for a long time. Let them do a DNA test and it will be clear. Jerry couldn't keep his hands of drugs and never comes out of his house either. This garagsale is Judith's thing in order to get money in the pocket. She made a mistake and thought the ranch belongs to Jerry and so she's now making money out of everything.
Strange side affect is that the motorcycle Zeke restored is the biggest financial win for her. This should be enough to be thankfull to Zeke instead sueing him. I hope long time friends can clear up Jerry's mind but no one will be able to get Jerry on the line and talk to him.
For instance maybe Graham could tell Jerry to let go but my guess he's not going to get Jerry on the line.
I 'm finished with mister Jerry Lee Lewis, I'm sorry he's the last man standing. This is no way to be remembered by his loyal fans who know all he had go thru in his long life. After all his lost wifes, devorced wife's and present wife there's only one who is the meanest of them all. His present bitch who will make sure Jerry will be remembered as the father who wants to ruin his own daughter and if he doesn't understand that himself he's no longer the man we knew but one big old grumpy man. Eat your heart out Wolfie.
Piet

Postby wolfgangguhl » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Well, he leaves the house quite often these days, even drives around in his car (& recently bought a new one). He also comes across as quite alert. So I am sure he knows what's going on. Maybe he cannot be bothered?
wolfgangguhl

Postby Henry » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:13 am

wolfgangguhl wrote: On the other side they sent him a warning and asked him to stop posting that kind of stuff beforehand, which he ignored.

Even if i'm not a friend with Zeke ,yesterday i was able too read all his posts about this.There was one intresting thing about who owns the estate but today all posts are deleted.
Henry

Next

Return to Discussions