The Killer & The Killerette

Re: The Killer & The Killerette

Postby tchr » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:45 am

"Coming soon! The Biography of the Marriage of Jerry Lee Lewis and Kerrie Lynn Lewis. April 24, 1984 - June 16th, 2005"! (posted 14.April on facebook).
Any idea when this book will be out?
tchr

Postby Logan » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Nice to see somebody else isn't above cashing in on The Killer... :roll: Although I'll admit I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in reading her story.
Logan

Postby PirateHook » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:50 am

I don't care anymore who is cashing in on Jerry or not since the world itself isn't fair, if they can earn money on him i only want them to be thankful and stick to the truth, otherwise :twisted:
PirateHook

Postby PeterC » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:53 am

I wouldn't call this a cash-in. If she'd wanted to do that she could've rushed out a book soon after her divorce while everyone was talking about 'Last Man Standing'.

One thing that puzzles me is that she apparently was given a gagging order as part of the divorce settlement, preventing her from talking about their marriage. Presumably this still stands, so maybe someone else is actually writing the book? This would still prevent her giving any info to the author though.

Whatever, I for one look forward to it. Kerrie has always been my favourite Lewis, and still is. A true friend.
PeterC

Return to Discussions