Jerry Lee Lewis Memorabilia

Jerry Lee Lewis Memorabilia

Postby jayhawks » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:04 am

https://www.rockologyllc.com/jerryleelewis

"Few have embodied the true meaning of the term rockstar as Jerry Lee Lewis has in his monumental career. Born in the small town of Ferriday, Louisiana, making his way to the big city of Memphis, Tennessee and landing on a small imprint label called Sun Records, Jerry Lee’s career would sky rocket in 1957 as he pounded the keys of pianos … as if his life depended on it. Today we offer significant artifacts and moments from Jerry Lee’s illustrious career which has spanned six decades."
I'm a rollin' stone all alone and lost
For a life of sin I have paid the cost
When I pass by all the people say
Just another guy on the lost highway
jayhawks

Re: Jerry Lee Lewis Memorabilia

Postby jayhawks » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:17 am

https://www.rockologyllc.com/jerryleele ... orn-jacket

Stage Worn Jacket

Jerry Lee Lewis 1950's stage worn, black crushed velvet and rhinestone embellished jacket. This tangerine colored jacket is to Jerry Lee Lewis as the gold lame' is to Elvis Presley. Jerry Lee can be seen wearing this one-of-a-kind jacket in numerous candid and stage photographs from 1958 to the early 1960's. A true holy grail of rock n roll fashion, from The Killer himself and additionally an investment opportunity for the serious collector. Sealed bids will be accepted for 14 days.

I'm a rollin' stone all alone and lost
For a life of sin I have paid the cost
When I pass by all the people say
Just another guy on the lost highway
jayhawks

Postby hotheadedrooster » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:34 pm

Nobody in this world can play boogie woogie piano like the killer ! He is an American original and the very best in the entertainment industry...GOD BLESS HIM !
hotheadedrooster

Postby bailbath » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:38 pm

hotheadedrooster wrote:Nobody in this world can play boogie woogie piano like the killer ! He is an American original and the very best in the entertainment industry...GOD BLESS HIM !

Hi hotheadedrooster,
thank you for your input. I'm the site admin and I notice that you have resurrecting old threads. This is confusing and I would appreciate if you stop. All the best.
Ian
bailbath

Site Admin

Return to Discussions