Jerry Lee Lewis Sues Son-In-Law For $1 Million

Re: Jerry Lee Lewis Sues Son-In-Law For $1 Million

Postby Piet » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:08 pm

As a lot of us know these words of Kerrie must brings the laughs on our face. "The father of my only son" yeh, not the biological father. Give him back his money, yes Kerrie, you spend a lot of it in those 20 years driving around in her black Jaguar etc, etc. Leave him alone, no, you are the ones who sued Zeke and Phoebe, not the other way around. Lee had a beautiful home and that was proberly paid with Jerry's money while Phoebe only had a small appartment in Memphis and worked as a manager in a restaurant to pay the rent.
I've seen enough in all those years but kept my mouth shut about Kerrie because she was good and friendly to us but I do want you to know this is all crap. It is a crazy story she's telling us and it is clear in which of the two camps she belongs. It is no surprise she's on the side of Lee in this but blaming Phoebe with all those nonsence, another fool on the hill and don't take her serious please.
I think you don't after reading this crab. :shock:
My life will never be the same.
Piet

Postby Richard Harvey » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:51 am

ChrisdeB wrote:Posted by Kerrie
NO MORE! EVERYONE PLEASE STORM THE GATES OF HEAVEN FOR JER! HE WILL RISE UP! PLEASE STAND WITH ME IN AGREEMENT THAT JER WILL GET UP OUT OF THAT HOSPITAL BED COMPLETELY RESTORED! THAT HE SHALL LIVE AND PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD. PLEASE PRAY A HEDGE OF PROTECTION AROUND LEE AND JUDITH! UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

Well, I'm won over by her well-reasoned argument. Now where's these gates of heaven we've got to storm?

Anyone got a postcode for my satnav?
--
Richard Harvey

Postby ChrisdeB » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:22 am

Richard Harvey wrote:
ChrisdeB wrote:Posted by Kerrie
NO MORE! EVERYONE PLEASE STORM THE GATES OF HEAVEN FOR JER! HE WILL RISE UP! PLEASE STAND WITH ME IN AGREEMENT THAT JER WILL GET UP OUT OF THAT HOSPITAL BED COMPLETELY RESTORED! THAT HE SHALL LIVE AND PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD. PLEASE PRAY A HEDGE OF PROTECTION AROUND LEE AND JUDITH! UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

Well, I'm won over by her well-reasoned argument. Now where's these gates of heaven we've got to storm?

Anyone got a postcode for my satnav?

Are u sure he's going to heaven?
ChrisdeB

Postby PeterC » Sat May 04, 2019 10:10 pm

Great news! Now Phoebe just needs to give her dad a big hug and everyone should move on.
PeterC

Postby Piet » Sun May 05, 2019 5:31 pm

PeterC wrote:Great news! Now Phoebe just needs to give her dad a big hug and everyone should move on.

I'm glad the judge has spoken but if I was Phoebe I would never step into the ranch again. What kind of a father he is to allow Judith to do these kind of things.
I can't imagine he didn't know about this lawsuit. At least he have known a little bit and without him stopping this whole noncense I can imagine she will turn her back on him.
On the other hand she's sweet enough to go and see her dad to clear things up, she's not as mean as Judith.
I also wonder who has to pay all te lawsuit costs :D :roll:
Piet

Postby PeterC » Sun May 05, 2019 7:55 pm

And what sort of daughter would turn her back on an elderly father who's in a medical centre following a stroke? There are obviously two sides to this story, which is why I suggest they all just learn by it and move on.
PeterC

Postby Piet » Mon May 06, 2019 11:30 am

PeterC wrote:And what sort of daughter would turn her back on an elderly father who's in a medical centre following a stroke?
There are obviously two sides to this story, which is why I suggest they all just learn by it and move on.

Like I've said, she's sweet enough to do so but it's not only her dad who lives there. So you suggest that after these false alligations Phoebe should say "Hi, here I am and all is forgotten?"

If she would get the chance to go and see her father (or call him) she surtainly would do so but I wouldn't blame my daughter for not doing so if I treated her like they did.
What about the other lawsuit, I hope there will be a DNA test for Lee to prove he's Jerry's son but I'm not the only one who doubt he is :P
Piet

Postby scottdoran1 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:39 pm

Its important to note and understand that this case was only in part thrown out as the statute of limitations had passed
scottdoran1

Postby PianoLidAgain » Mon May 06, 2019 11:08 pm

scottdoran1 wrote:Its important to note and understand that this case was only in part thrown out as the statute of limitations had passed.

It's been almost a year ago that the judge in this case issued an order allowing the Lewis lawyers additional discovery time to show that the Loftin's "wrongful conduct" continued beyond the statutory deadline (March 2015).

http://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20180522934

The interesting thing to me in this document is the straightforward description of the financial dispute at the heart of this case. This story first broke as a gush of grievances that sounded like a family free-for-all, but Judge Biggers is describing what seems to me a rather common business dispute. (Larceny being common though unacceptable.)
PianoLidAgain

Postby Tony Papard » Tue May 07, 2019 1:04 am

Surely Lee Lewis III has already been proved to not be Jerry Lee's biological son. Was a DNA test not done at the time of Jerry's divorce from Kerrie? At any rate it then became public knowledge that Jerry had adopted Lee, but that he was not his biological son.
Long ago in Ferriday down in Louisiana, They all watched Jerry play and pump that old piana

My blog: http://www.tonypapard.info/

My Jerry Lee Lewis page:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.papard/JERRYLEELEWIS.HTM
Tony Papard

Postby PeterC » Tue May 07, 2019 9:30 am

PianoLidAgain wrote:
scottdoran1 wrote:Its important to note and understand that this case was only in part thrown out as the statute of limitations had passed.

It's been almost a year ago that the judge in this case issued an order allowing the Lewis lawyers additional discovery time to show that the Loftin's "wrongful conduct" continued beyond the statutory deadline (March 2015).

http://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20180522934

The interesting thing to me in this document is the straightforward description of the financial dispute at the heart of this case. This story first broke as a gush of grievances that sounded like a family free-for-all, but Judge Biggers is describing what seems to me a rather common business dispute. (Larceny being common though unacceptable.)

Fascinating reading, thanks for this.
PeterC

Postby PianoLidAgain » Thu May 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Try this, Peter. The April 25 decision in its entirety.

https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20190426b85
PianoLidAgain

Postby Henry » Wed May 15, 2019 11:43 pm

PianoLidAgain wrote:Try this, Peter. The April 25 decision in its entirety.

https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20190426b85

I’ve read it twice ,not easy to understand all of it.
This sums it up real god.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... 232569c9d0
Henry

Postby PianoLidAgain » Thu May 23, 2019 8:39 pm

Settlement reached last Friday on Judith's and Lee's defamation claim.
Case closed yesterday.
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/22544786/Lewis_et_al_v_Loftin_et_al
PianoLidAgain

Previous

Return to Discussions